|09-04-2018 09:50 AM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Services For Data Center Market Analysis 2018 With Industry Trends Study and Players Like Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Cisco, IBM, Schneider Electric, Fujitsu Global, Huawei Technologies, Equinix, Hitachi, Dell, NTT Communications, Vertiv, Level 3 Communic
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Analyzing impact and development analysis of key players is registered in the services for data center market and factored on the basis of Vendor Positioning Grid Analysis which measures the vendors strengths and opportunities against present market challenges, measure providers ability to identify or satisfy present market needs, map providers market vision to current and upcoming market dynamics among others. The report for services for data center market include detailed vendor level analysis for market shares in 2016 for Global, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America specifically.
Get Free Sample of This Market Analysis Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
The services for data center market report contains global data for historic year 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024. The Global Market accounted for USD 38.1 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 14.13% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The report also measures technology life line curve and market time line to analyze and do more affective investments. Some of the major players of the global services for data center market are
· Cisco Systems, Inc.
· IBM Corporation
· Schneider Electric SE
· Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
· Equinix, Inc.
· Hitachi, Ltd.
· Level 3 Communications
· Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
· CtrlS Datacenters Ltd
· Netmagic Solutions
· Tata Communications Ltd., among others.
The data center is a computational power, storage, and applications necessary to support an enterprise business. The data center infrastructure is central to the IT architecture, from which all content is sourced or passes through. The data center comprises of four tiers which helps in providing an effective way of identifying various data center site infrastructure.
Get Full TOC of Report, Visit: databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-service-marke...
Major Market Drivers & Restraints:
· Increasing Spending In Data Center Technology
· Increasing Complexities In Data Center
· Growing Demand From Third-Party Services
· Growing BFSI Sector
· Government Initiatives
Market Segmentation: Global Services for data center Market
· The global services for data center market is segmented on the basis of service type into design & consulting, installation & deployment, professional, training & development, and support & maintenance.
· On the basis of tier type, the global services for data center market is further segmented into tier 1, tier 2, tier 3, and tier 4.
· On the basis of end user, the global services for data center market is further segmented into cloud providers, colocation providers, and enterprises.
· On the basis of data center type, the global services for data center market is further segmented into small data centers, mid-sized data centers, and large data center.
· On the basis of vertical, the global services for data center market is further segmented into BFSI, IT & telecom, government & defense, healthcare, education, retail, energy, manufacturing and others.
· On the basis of geography, global services for data center market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
· Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. For Customization or Getting Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1218149 • Views: 990More releases