|09-03-2018 03:33 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Genotyping Global Market Analysis by 2024: Top Key Vendors Biofortuna Ltd, Envigo, Fluidigm Corporation, Sequenom, General Electric, Roche Holding AG, Danaher Corporation, Qiagen, Agilent Technologies, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Illumina
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
CAGR values are jumping for the good in the Genotyping Market which in turn is making the sales, import, export and revenue grow. The report provides with a thorough analysis on what the conditions are for the In Vitro Diagnostics industry because of the Genotyping Market.
The report is also a detailed analysis on what the market definition, classifications, applications and market trends are along with these it also provides with the market’s drivers and restrains by using the help of SWOT analysis.
The Global Genotyping Market is highly dependent on the top players and brands this report provides with detailed company profiles of those players and brands and showing what their moves are when it comes to developments, product launches, joint ventures, merges and accusations, all the while also providing with figures for the forecast years of 2017-2024.
Get Free Sample Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Market Segmentation: Global Genotyping Market
• The global genotyping market is segmented by product and services into instruments, reagents & kits, bioinformatics software and genotyping services, Instruments are further sub segmented into sequencers & amplifiers and analyzers.
• On the basis of technology the market is segmented into microarray, capillary electrophoresis, sequencing, PCR and Maldi-tof. Capillary electrophoresis is further sub segmented into restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP), amplified fragment length polymorphisms (AFLP) and single strand conformation polymorphism (SSCP). Sequencing is further sub segmented into next generation sequencing (NGS), Sanger sequencing and pyrosequencing. Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) is further sub segmented into real time PCR and digital PCR.
• On the basis of application the market is segmented into pharmacogenomics, diagnostic research, animal genetics and agricultural biotechnology.
• By end user the market is segmented into pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies, diagnostic & research laboratories and academic institutions.
• On the basis of geography, genotyping market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Market Analysis: Global Genotyping Market
The global genotyping market accounted to USD 7.58 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 24.22% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
For More Details In-Depth Inquiry @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Market Definition: Global Genotyping Market
Genotyping is a technique of defining genetic make-up differences of an individual by examining the individual’s DNA sequence by means of the biological assays and for comparing it to other individual’s sequence. Genotyping enables researchers to explore genetic variants such as single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) and large structural changes in DNA.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Rising prevalence of genetic diseases, such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, hemophilia, thalassemia and turner syndrome
• Early diagnosis and rapid sequencing helps professionals for the treatment
• Technological developments in DNA sequencing
• Deteriorating prices of DNA sequencing
• Rising significance of SNP genotyping
• Increasing demand for genome analysis in animal and plant livestock
• Unfavorable reimbursement policies
Competitive Analysis: Global Genotyping Market
The genotyping market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of genotyping market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors: Global Genotyping Market
• Illumina, Inc.,
• Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.,
• Agilent Technologies,
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.,
• General Electric Company,
• BiogeniQ Inc.,
• LGC Limited,
• Genotypic Technology Pvt Ltd,
• Eurofins Genomics,
• Biofortuna Ltd,
• Agena Bioscience, Inc.,
• Precision Biomarker Resources, Inc.,
• TrimGen Corporation,
• 23andMe, Inc.,
• Xcelris Genomics,
• Integrated DNA Technologies, Inc.,
• BioTek Instruments, Inc.,
• Among others.
Download Detailed TOC @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-genotyping-...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get 10% Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1217185 • Views: 454More releases