|09-03-2018 03:09 PM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Cognitive Security Market 2018: Exhibit Steadfast Expansion by 2025 Top Key Players Analysis Google, IBM, LogRhythm, McAfee, Securonix, Sift Science, AWS, Acalvio, CA Technologies, Cisco, Cybraics, DXC Technology, DarKTrace, Deep Instinct Inc, Demisto
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
PR Agency: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Cognitive Security market report is a comprehensive study on how the Information and Communication Technology industry is changing because of Cognitive Security Industry. There are several systematic information in the report, like what the CAGR values are going to be in the forecast years of 2018-2025, and what the market definition, classifications, applications and market trends mean and how to use them to achieve a greater edge on the key players and brands whose company profiles are included in the report.
Cognitive Security report also contains all the recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, merges and accusations by the top brands and players. All the way by also informing what the market drivers and restrains are with help of SWOT analysis.
Global Cognitive Security Market accounted for USD 2.85 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 36.7% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Free Sample of Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
• CA Technologies,,
• Check Point Software,
• DXC Technology,
• Deep Instinct,
• Expert System,
• Sift Science,
• Trend Micro,
• Among Others
Table of Contents
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global, By Component
7. Product Type
9. Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
11. Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
Request for Detailed TOC: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-cognitive-s...
Global cognitive security market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of cognitive security market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Global Cognitive Security Market By component (Solutions and others), By deployment model (Cloud and On-premises), By application (Threat Intelligence and others), By security type (Physical security and others), By organization size (Large Enterprises and SMEs), By Industry Vertical (BFSI and others) and By Geographical Segments (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Proactive security measures in protecting assets of an organization.
• Increasing number of security breaches and cyber-attacks.
• Rising adoption of IoT and increasing trend of BYOD across verticals.
• Huge investment costs to implement security protocols.
• Rapidly increasing insider cyber threats.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Current and future of global Cognitive Security market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
• The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
• Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
• The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Speak To Industry Experts Request Analyst Call At databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
The global cognitive security market is based on
• deployment model,
• security types,
• enterprise size,
• industry vertical
• geographical segments.
Based on component, the market is segmented into
• unified log manager and data catalog,
• real-time security analytics and visualization platform,
• biometric recognition,
• digital signature recognition,
• services, deployment and integration,
• support and maintenance and training and consulting.
Based on deployment model, the market is segmented into
Based on applications, the market is segmented into
• threat intelligence,
• anomaly detection and risk mitigation,
• automated compliance management
• others (perimeter/border security automation, and fraud detection and prevention).
Based on security type, the market is segmented into
• physical security,
• network security,
• cloud security,
• application security
• endpoint security.
Based on enterprise size, the market is segmented into
• large enterprises
Based on industry vertical, the market is segmented into
• aerospace and defense,
• it and telecom,
• energy and utilities
• others (media and entertainment, education, and transportation).
Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as
• North America,
• South America,
• Middle East & Africa.
Customization of the Report
• The report includes the complete segmentation displayed above across all above mentioned countries
• All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Note: If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know And We Will Offer You The Report As You Want.
Inquiry for Customize Report with Discount at databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavorsto provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1217089 • Views: 453More releases