|08-29-2018 01:32 PM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Fats & Oil Market Outlook 2018-2025| With Top Key competitors: Bunge Limited, Wilmar International Ltd, AFOA, Inc., AAK KAMANI PRIVATE LIMITED, KANTA ENTERPRISES PVT. LTD., REFINERY29, Cargill, Incorporated, Conagra Foods, Inc. and Others
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
SWOT analysis can be quite a great tool to know what the market drivers and restrains in the Fats & Oil Market. This report aims to focus on all the key aspects for the Fats & Oil Market so that you know what really is happening when it comes to key players and brand’s acquisitions, merges, joint ventures, recent developments, products launches and the competitive research. The report also explains what market definition, classifications, applications, engagements, and global reach is for the Food Industry while also giving a CAGR forecast for the period of 2018 and 2025.
Get Free Sample Report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Global Fats & Oil Market is expected to reach USD 294.35 billion by 2025, from USD 208.58 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
In September 2016, Bunge Agribusiness Singapore Pt Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Bunge Ltd., and Oleo-Fats, Inc. (OFI), a wholly owned subsidiary of D&L Industries, have entered into distribution agreements for the food service, retail, and food processing industries in the Asia-Pacific region.
In December 2017, Cargill has introduced the lowest saturated fat, high oleic canola oil globally The oil is made from a canola hybrid congaing 4.5 percent or less saturated fat maintaining high fry and shelf life performance, freshness and taste. It reduces saturated fat content up to 35 percent from previous canola oil products.
Some of the major players operating in the global fats & oil market are:
• Associated British
• Foods PLC (ABF),
• Archer Daniels Midland Company,
• Bunge Limited,
• Wilmar International Ltd,
• AFOA, Inc.,
• AAK KAMANI PRIVATE LIMITED,
• KANTA ENTERPRISES PVT. LTD.,
• Aksu Vital Natural Products and Cosmetics,
• Conagra Foods, Inc.,
• SHALIMAR CHEMICAL WORKS PRIVATE LTD.,
• United Plantations Berhad and Ajinomoto Co., Inc.,
• Ajinomoto Co.,Inc.,
• Conagra Foods Inc.,
• Fuji Oil,
• Richardson Oilseed Ltd and FEDIOL,
• among others.
The global fats & oil market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of fats & oil market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Have Any Special Requirement About Research Report! Let Us Know We Will Offer@ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Increasing usage and consumption of high quality edible oils/cooking oils.
• Increase in the consumption of bakery & confectionery and processed foods.
• Increasing demand for biodiesel.
• Health concerns related to excessive consumption of fats and oils.
• Legislations related to labelling of fats & oil products and its safety issu
The global fats & oil market is segmented based on type, application, form, source, and geographical segments.
Based on product type, the global fats & oil market is segmented into oil type and fat type. The oil type market segment is further segmented into segmented into palm, soybean oil, sunflower, olive oil, soybean, rapeseed and others (coconut oil, cottonseed oil, and peanut oil). The fat type market segment is further segmented into butter, shortenings & margarine, lard, tallow, others (poultry fats and suet).
Based on application, the global fats & oils market is segmented into food, industrial, personal care, animal feed, and pharmaceutical.
Based on form, the global fats & oil market is segmented into solid and liquid.
Based on sources, the global fats & oils market is segmented into plants and animals.
Based on geography the global fats & oil market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely:
• North America & South America,
• Middle East & Africa.
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa
and, Brazil among others.
Key questions answered in the report:
• What will the market growth rate of Fats & Oil Market in 2025?
• What are the key factors driving the Global Fats & Oil Market?
• Who are the key manufacturers in Fats & Oil Market space?
• What are the market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the Fats & Oil Market?
• What are sales, revenue, and price analysis of top manufacturers of Fats & Oil Market?
• Who are the distributors, traders and dealers of Fats & Oil Market?
• What are the Core Materials Market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Fats & Oil Market industry?
• What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by types and applications of Fats & Oil Market?
• What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by regions of Fats & Oil Industry?
Report Focus On :
Global Fats and Oil Market, By Product Type (Oil Type (Palm Oil, Soybean Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Others), By Fat Type (Butter, Shortenings & Margarine, Lard, Tallow, Others)}, By Application (Food Uses, Industrial Uses, Animal feed, Pharmaceutical), By Form (Solid, Liquid), By Source, By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East And Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Customization With Discount Available On This Report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1209398 • Views: 313More releases