|08-29-2018 09:34 AM CET - Health & Medicine||
Industrial X-Ray Market 2018 Global Key Country Analysis: Comet Group, General Electric, Fujifilm, Nikon, Toshiba, Shimadzu Corp., Rigaku, DÜRR NDT GmbH & Co. KG, YXLON International, Teledyne Technologies International Corp, Illinois Tool Works
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
It is very important to know all market definition, classifications, segments, applications, engagements and market trends to know how the Industrial X-Ray Market is going to perform in the Forecast years 2018-2024.
This report on Industrial X-Ray Market helps understand what the global trends are and how the key players and brands are dominating the Industrial X-Ray Market when it comes to their recent research, joint ventures, merges, product launches and accusations and how these moves are performing the sense of sales, import, export and revenue at a global level.
This report also contains all the drivers and restrains for the Industrial X-Ray Market which are derived from the SWOT analysis method.
Download exclusive PDF sample report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Market Analysis: Global Industrial X-Ray Market
Global Industrial X-Ray Market is expected to reach USD 841.62 million by 2024 from USD 526.08 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 6.1% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024. The new market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Market Segmentation: Global Industrial X-Ray Market
• The industrial X-ray market is segmented on the basis of product type, and industry. Based on product type, the global industrial X-ray market is segmented into instruments, and consumables. X-ray inspection devices are sub segmented on the basis of automation into manual X-ray devices, and fully automated X-ray devices. X-ray inspection devices are sub segmented on the basis of technology into microfocus, minifocus, and nanofocus. Consumables are sub segmented into X-ray tubes, X-ray detectors, and others. In 2017, instruments segment is expected to dominate the industrial X-ray market with 69.9% market share and is expected to reach USD 605.39 million by 2024, with the highest CAGR of 6.6% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.
• The global industrial X-ray market is segmented based on industry into segments; automotive, aerospace, semiconductors, electronics, Li-battery, academia and R&D, and others. In 2017, aerospace is expected to dominate the global industrial X-ray market with 34.9% market share and is expected to reach USD 290.25 million by 2024. However, automotive is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 7.3% in the forecast period, to reach USD 246.37 million by 2024 from USD 140.99 million in 2016 in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.
Key Drivers: Global Industrial X-Ray Market
The major factors driving the growth of this market are rising growth of automobile and aviation industries, technological advancements in industrial x-ray products, growing consumer awareness regarding enhanced quality of products, rising government funding is boosting the growth of the global industrial X-ray market.
Download Detailed TOC @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-industrial-...
Major Players: Global Industrial X-Ray Market
Fujifilm Holdings Corporation,
Varex Imaging Corporation Inc.,
DÜRR NDT GMBH & CO. KG,
Teledyne Technologies Incorporated,
Illinois Tool Works Inc. (North Star Imaging Inc.),
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What will the market size be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key players in the market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key players?
- What will be the growth rate in 2024?
- Which strategies are used by top players in the Global Industrial X-Ray Market?
Order a Copy of Global Industrial X-Ray Market Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1208369 • Views: 500More releases