|08-27-2018 03:36 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Clinical Trials Market 2018-2025 Analysis By Treatment Studies, Observational Studies With Key Competitors: PAREXEL, LabCorp, ICON plc, Novo Nordisk, Covance, and Others
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Clinical Trials Market report is an in-depth study on the Clinical Trials industry while also explaining what market definition, classifications, applications, engagements, and global industry trends are.
The report is a direct window to the Clinical Trials Market as it consists what the key players and brands are doing when it comes to recent developments, products launches, research, joint ventures, merges and acquisitions.
SWOT analysis can be quite a useful tool when it comes finding the market drivers and restrains in the Clinical Trials Market which this report consists as well as containing the CAGR levels for the forecast years of 2018-2025
Get Free Sample Report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Clinical Trials Market, By Phase (Phase I, Phase II, Phase III, Phase IV), Design (Treatment Studies, Observational Studies), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Clinical Trials Market is expected to reach USD 1.76 billion by 2025, from USD 1.04 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Some of the major players operating in the global Clinical trials market are:-
• Clinipace Worldwide,
• Eli Lilly and Company,
• ICON Plc.,
• Novo Nordisk,
• Parexel, Pfizer Inc.,
• Pharmaceutical Product Development,
• Roche Holding,
• Ranbaxy Laboratories, Ltd.,
• Sanofi Aventis A.S. and Roche Group.,
• Aaipharma Services Corp,
• Accell Clinical Research LLC,
• Aptiv Solutions,
• Chiltern International Limited ,
• Covance Inc.,
• Ecron Acunova Ltd,
• Medpace Inc,
• Pharmanet Development Group,
• PRA International,
• Siro Clinpharm PVT. LTD
Clinical Trials Market Competitive Analysis:
The global clinical trials market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Clinical trials market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Table Of Contents:
• 1. Introduction
• 2. Market Segmentation
• 3. Market Overview
• 4. Executive Summary
• 5. Premium Insights
• 6. Global, By Component
• 7. Product/Service Type
• 8. Delivery
• 9. Industry Type
• 10. Geography
• 10.1. Overview
• 10.2. North America
• 10.3. Europe
• 10.4. Asia-Pacific
• 10.5. South America
• 10.6. Middle East & Africa
• 11. Company Landscape
• 12. Company Profiles
• 13. Related Reports
Get Free Table Of Contents Of Report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-clinical-tr...
Major Market Objectives:
• Demand for clinical trials in emerging markets
• High R&D spending of the pharmaceutical industry
• Increasing prevalence of diseases
• Focus on rare diseases and multiple orphan drugs in pipeline
• Lack of skilled clinical research workforce
• Regulatory quality in emerging markets
• Stringent regulations for patient enrolment
Clinical Trials Market Segmentation:
The global clinical trials market is segmented based on:
• geographical segments.
On the basis of phase, the market is classified into:
• Phase I,
• Phase II,
• Phase III
• Phase IV.
On the basis of design, the market is segmented into:
• treatment studies,
• observational studies,
The treatment studies are further sub segmented into randomized control trial, adaptive clinical trial and non-randomized control trial. The observational studies segment is further sub segmented into cohort study, case control study, cross sectional study, ecological study
Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely:
• North America & South America,
• Middle East & Africa.
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Key Developments in the Market:
• In March 2016, AAIPharma Services Corporation, which is a leading provider of custom development and manufacturing services for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, announced its new identity as a leading contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) with expanded capabilities and capacity, the organization to now be known as “Alcami”
• In July2018, Boehringer Ingelheim and Lilly announce Tradjenta’s CARMELINA cardiovascular outcome trial meets primary endpoint. The company announced the positive top-line results from the trial, which evaluated the impact of treatment with Tradjenta compared with placebo on cardiovascular safety on top of standard of care.
Customization With Discount Available On This Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1203946 • Views: 1258More releases