|08-27-2018 03:31 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Digital Pathology Market 2018: Absolute Competitors Study and Forecast 2025 (Olympus IMS, Leica Biosystems, Agfa, PerkinElmer, Inc., Ventana Medical Systems, Hamamatsu, Sectra, Sunquest Information Systems, ZEISS Group, Definiens, The Tissue Phenomics Com
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The report provides a key insight to Computer Vision Technologies Market With rising technologies, key trends and demand, major drivers and restrains, key challenges and opportunities, Growth and standardization, competitive landscape, readying models, operator case studies, Product sort, Applications and Classifications, End Users, Computer Vision Technologies trade prospective roadmap, price offer chain structure, eco-system high player and vendors elaborated profiles and techniques. The report additionally introduces the forecast for Computer Vision Technologies investments and Industry Forecast from 2018 to 2025.
The Global Digital Pathology Market is expected to reach USD 1.10 billion in 2025 from USD 431.8 million in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 12.5% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The Digital Pathology report includes market shares of global market for Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Get Sample Report Free for This Market Analysis:databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
The Digital Pathology report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025. The global digital pathology market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. Some of the major players operating in the global digital pathology market are
· General Electric Company
· Healthcare Trading Co. LLC
· Olympus Corporation,
· Sectra AB,
· PerkinElmer Inc.,
· Leica Biosystems Nussloch GmbH
· Ventana Medical Systems, Inc.
· Hamamatsu Photonics K.K.
· 3DHISTECH Ltd.
· ZEISS International and Koninklijke Philips N.V.
Other Operating Players Analysis Are Apollo Enterprise Imaging Corp, Mikroscan Technologies, Inc., Pixcelldata Ltd., VMscope GmbH, Huron Digital Pathology Inc., Objective Pathology Services, OptraSCAN, Inc., Pathcore Inc., Agfa-Gevaert Group, Proscia Inc., Sunquest Information Systems, Inc. and Indica Labs, Inc, among others.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
· Increase in number of digital pathology for accurate and faster diagnosis.
· Initiatives taken by major players and government.
· Demand of integrated digitized data into EHRs for RWD.
· Increase in applications of digital pathology in drug development activities.
· Increasing awareness and use of digital pathology.
· Expensive digital pathology systems, maintenance and implementation of software.
For Full Report, Enquire Here: databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Research Methodology: Global Digital Pathology Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The digital pathology market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Market Segmentation: Global Digital Pathology Market
· The global digital pathology market is segmented based on product, type, applications and end users.
· Based on product, the global digital pathology market is segmented into scanners, software, communication systems, and storage systems.
· On the basis of type, the global digital pathology market is segmented into human pathology, and veterinary pathology.
· Based on application, the global digital pathology market is segmented into teleconsultation, disease diagnosis, drug discovery, and training & education.
· Based on end user, the global digital pathology market is segmented into pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, hospital and reference laboratories and academic & research institutes.
· Based on geography, the global digital pathology market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil, among others.
Getting Full TOC Or Full Report Description, Visit: databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-digital-patho...
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. For Customization and Getting Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1203928 • Views: 637More releases