|08-27-2018 03:15 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Global Electric Enclosure Market 2018 Key Country Analysis: Rittal GmbH & Co., Schneider Electric, ABB Group, Eaton Corporation, Emerson Electric, Pentair, AZZ Incorporated, Legrand, Bloomberg, Hammond Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Leviton
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Rittal GmbH & Co., Schneider Electric, ABB Group, Eaton Corporation, Emerson Electric, Pentair, AZZ Incorporated, Legrand, Hubbell Incorporated, Bloomberg, Hammond Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Leviton are turning all the heads in the Electric Enclosure Market because of their product launches, their researches, joint ventures, merges, and accusations which are in turn affecting the sales, import, export and revenue at a global level.
This report by Data Bridge Market Research brings to you all the companies profiles needed to be in the competition for the Global Electric Enclosure Market. With the help of SWOT analysis the report tells you about all the market restrain and drivers to be followed in the forecast period of 2018-2025 while also explaining what the Electric Enclosure Market definition, classifications, applications, and engagements are and providing with all the figures of CAGR levels in the historic year 2016, base year 2017 and forecast year 2018-2025.
Get Free Sample Copy of this Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Competitive Analysis: Global Electric Enclosure Market
The global electric enclosure market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of electric enclosure market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Market Segmentation: Global Electric Enclosure Market
The global electric enclosure market is segmented based on application, product size, end-use industry, material, mounting type, form factor, industry vertical and geographical segments.
• Based on application type, the global electric enclosure market is segmented into global electrical enclosures market for power industry by power generation and global electrical enclosures market for power industry by T&D.
• On the basis of service type, the global electric enclosure market is classified into automation and integration services, Microservice monitoring and management services, API management services, support and maintenance services, training and consulting services, and others.
• On the basis of product size, the market is segmented into small, compact and free size.
• On the basis of end-use industry, the global electric enclosure market is classified into Food & Beverages, Commercial, Energy & Power, and Others.
• On the basis of metallic enclosures, the global electric enclosure market is segmented into metallic enclosures and non-metallic enclosures. The metallic enclosures segment is further sub-segmented into aluminium enclosures, mild steel enclosures, and stainless steel enclosures. Non-metallic enclosures are further sub-segmented into fiberglass enclosures, PVC enclosures, polycarbonate enclosures, and polyester enclosures.
• On the basis of mounting type, the market is segmented into wall-mounted enclosure, free-standing enclosure, and underground electric enclosure.
• On the basis of form factor, the global electric enclosure market is segmented into small enclosures, compact electric enclosures, and free-size electric enclosures. The small enclosure is further sub-segmented into terminal/junction boxes, electrical box enclosures, and bus enclosures. Compact electric enclosures are further sub-segmented into sloped roof enclosures, mining enclosures, hygienic design enclosures, and single-standing enclosures. free-size electric enclosures is further sub-segmented into system enclosures, operator consoles, and baying systems.
• On the basis of industry vertical, the global electric enclosure market is segmented into power generation and distribution, oil & gas, metals & mining, medical, pulp & paper, transportation, food & beverages and other industry verticals. The transportation is further sub-segmented into roadways, railways, and airways.
• Based on geography, the global electric enclosure market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Download Detailed TOC @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-electric-en...
Market Analysis: Global Electric Enclosure Market
The global electric enclosure market is expected to reach USD 8.2 billion by 2025, from USD 5.8 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014 & 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Electric Enclosure Market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the electric enclosure market in the next 8 years. National electrical manufactures association, states that enclosure is a case, which provides protection against incidental contact and environmental condition. It is a cabinet for electronic components to cover displays, switches and knobs to avoid electric shocks. Electrical enclosures are used for the protection of electrical components such as power generators, transformers, and other telecommunication devices. The demand of electrical enclosures is basically driven by various national regulatory standards. Strict rules are imposed in hazardous areas to avoid fire and explosion risk. It is useful in locations such as coal mines and chemical plants, where risk is associated with flammable gases, combustible dust, and other volatile vapours. To circumvent these incidents, various regulations are formulated in the field of electric enclosure market, for instance According to, the association of electrical equipment and medical imaging manufacturers; NEMA 250-2014 covers enclosures for electrical components. It should not exceed more than 1000 V when installed in non-hazardous and hazardous locations and ANSI C37.50-2012 Covers the test procedures for enclosed low voltage ac power circuit.
Major Market Drivers:
• Increasing demand for enclosures in the renewable energy sector.
• Safety and process regulations became strict.
• Increased industrial maintenance operations cost.
• Connected cities in developing regions are prioritized.
• Seal leakage problems in electric enclosure.
• Competition in prices.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Electric Enclosure Market
Rittal GmbH & Co.,
Emerson Electric Co.,
Hammond Manufacturing Ltd.,
Saginaw Control and Engineering,
Leviton Manufacturing Co., Inc.,
Eldon CS Enclosures Pvt Limited,
ALLIED MOULDED PRODUCTS, INC.,
Austin Electrical Enclosures.,
Klassen Custom Fabricating Inc.,
Order a Copy of Global Electric Enclosure Market Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1203883 • Views: 1207More releases