|08-27-2018 02:58 PM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Prescriptive Analytics Market 2018 Top Key Players are TIBCO Software Inc., SAP SE, Frontline Systems, Inc., Profitect, ANGOSS SOFTWARE CORPORATION, River Logic, Inc., Ayata, Fair Isaac Corporation, PANORATIO and Others
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Prescriptive Analytics market report covered Current and future trends of global Prescriptive Analytics market. This report describes the development of Prescriptive Analytics industry by upstream & downstream, business overview, growth opportunities, key companies as well as market segment & Future prospects details for business development. This report analyzes the market outlook and provides a list of key companies, drivers, and challenges that are anticipated to impact the global market and its stakeholders over the forecast years.
The Global Prescriptive Analytics Market accounted for USD 1.20 billion, growing at a CAGR of 30.95% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2024.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Some of the major players of the global prescriptive analytics market are IBM Corporation, TIBCO Software Inc., SAP SE, Frontline Systems, Inc., Profitect, ANGOSS SOFTWARE CORPORATION, River Logic, Inc., Ayata, Fair Isaac Corporation, PANORATIO among others.
The report for prescriptive analytics market include detailed vendor level analysis for market shares in 2016 for Global, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America specifically. Also impact and development analysis of key vendors is registered in the market and factored on the basis of Vendor Positioning Grid Analysis which measures the vendors strengths and opportunities against present market challenges, measure providers ability to identify or satisfy present market needs, map providers market vision to current and upcoming market dynamics among others. The report also measures technology life line curve and market time line to analyze and do more affective investments.
· The global prescriptive analytics market is segmented on the basis of components into software and services. The services are further sub segmented into professional services and managed services.
· On the basis of data type, the global prescriptive analytics market is segmented into unstructured data, semi-structured data and structured data
· On the basis of application, the global prescriptive analytics market is segmented into risk management, operations management, revenue management, network management, supply chain management, workforce management and others.
· On the basis of business function, the global prescriptive analytics market is segmented into human resources, sales, marketing, finance and operations.
· On the basis of deployment model, the global prescriptive analytics market is segmented into on-premises and on-demand.
· On the basis of vertical, the global prescriptive analytics market is segmented into healthcare & life sciences, banking, financial services, and insurance, information technology & telecommunications, retail & consumer goods, media and entertainment, manufacturing, energy and utilities, travel & hospitality, transportation & logistics, government and defense and others.
· On the basis of geography, global prescriptive analytics market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Browse Complete Report with Full TOC at databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Scope of Report:
· To analyze and research the global Prescriptive Analytics status and future forecast, involving, production, revenue, consumption, historical and forecast.
· To present the key Prescriptive Analytics manufacturers, production, revenue, market share, and recent development.
· To split the breakdown data by regions, type, manufacturers and applications.
· To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
· To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions.
· To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
Inquire Before Buying at databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Name: Data Bridge Market Research
Phone: +1 888 387 2818
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1203819 • Views: 815More releases