Enterprise Software Market will be Valued at $500 Billion by 2022 (Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, SAP, Amazon, EMC, Salesforce.com, Adobe, FIS/SunGuard, Dassault)
When we talk about technology, it is sometimes overwhelming to keep on top of new terminology and trends. Enterprise application software (EAS) is a term that we hear often, though it isn’t always easily defined. In general, enterprise application software is large-scale software that is aimed to support or solve the problems of an entire organization. This large-scale software allows for several different user roles, and the roles define the actions a specific user can perform.
You Need to know
• Salespeople can log client information, including personal and product information and client location in the sales pipeline.
• Customer service representatives can track client issues and communication alongside internal responses and updates.
• Internal-facing employees can take client specifications to build the product.
• Managers and C-level executives can track client and employee performance.
• Other Vendors
Key Highlights of the Report:
• It is anticipated that the global enterprise software market will exceed US$ 500 Billion by 2022.
• Countries in North America and Europe have been identified as early adopters of enterprise software.
• The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) are the leading application segments of the enterprise software market.
• Business intelligence is the third largest segment for enterprise software being followed by Supply Chain Management (SCM) applications.
• Web Conferencing Collaboration/Social Software Suites captured least share of the enterprise software market
• Banking & Securities, Communications, Media & Services, and Manufacturing & Natural Resources are the top three industry for enterprise software market.
• Insurance and Retail industries are competing very closely with each other to grab maximum share of the enterprise software market.
• North America is the largest market for enterprise software accounting for XX percent share in 2016.
• Western Europe is the second largest market for enterprise software capturing XX percent share in 2016.
• Asia Pacific enterprise application market is anticipated to witness growth owing to rising number of startup and presence of large number of small scale industries.
• The top five (Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, IBM and EMC) enterprise software vendors accounted for over 40 percent of the total market in 2016.
• Microsoft dominated the enterprise software market with XX percent share in 2016.
Ask Discount @ https://www.amigomarketreports.com/discount-request/1799
Amigo Market Reports titled "Global Enterprise Software Market (By Segment, Industry Verticals, Geography and Vendors) and Forecast to 2022" provides a comprehensive assessment of the fast-evolving, high-growth Enterprise Software Market. This 122 Page report with 71 Figures and 13 Tables has been analyzed from 7 viewpoints:
1. Global Enterprise Software Market and Forecast (2010 - 2022)
2. Global Enterprise Software Market and Forecast - By Segment (2010 - 2022)
3. Global Enterprise Software Market and Forecast - By Industry Verticals (2014 - 2022)
4. Global Enterprise Software Market and Forecast - By Geography (2012 - 2022)
5. Global Enterprise Software Market and Forecast - By Vendors (2014 - 2022)
6. Global Enterprise Software Market - Recent Developments
7. Global Enterprise Software Market - Growth Drivers and Challenges
Global Enterprise Software Market and Forecast - By Segment
1. Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
2. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
3. Business Intelligence (BI)
4. Supply Chain Management (SCM)
5. Web Conferencing Collaboration/Social Software Suites
6. Other Software
Global Enterprise Software Market and Forecast - By Industry Verticals
1. Banking and Securities
2. Communications, Media and Services
3. Manufacturing and Natural Resources
Global Enterprise Software Market and Forecast - By Geography
1. North America
2. Western Europe
5. Asia Pacific
6. Eastern Europe and MEA
7. Rest of the World
Browse Report@ https://www.amigomarketreports.com/home/report_details/1799
We offer the exclusive market research solution for all the industries by performing the comprehensive investigation of industry trends, globally. The Association in every industry such as Technology, Healthcare, Aerospace, Consumable Goods and others demands a market-based solutions for various vital decisions based on productivity.
Our main goal is to Boost and Associate organizations to Build everlasting strategic enhancement and recognize growth Purpose. The organization assists its clients to accomplish business policies and achieve Continuous growth in their respective market domain.
Amigo Market Reports
1507 Nolan St,
San Antonio, TX,78202
Toll Free +1 (707) 925 3368
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Enterprise Software Market will be Valued at $500 Billion by 2022 (Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, SAP, Amazon, EMC, Salesforce.com, Adobe, FIS/SunGuard, Dassault) here
News-ID: 1202534 • Views: 516
More Releases from Amigo Market Reports
BREAST CANCER DRUG - GLOBAL MARKET OUTLOOK (2017-2026)
Global Breast Cancer Drug Market is accounted for $14.75 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $43.27 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 12.7% during the forecast period. High prevalence of breast cancer, growing R&D investments and rising healthcare expenditure and awareness are some of the key factors influence market growth. However, stringent regulatory guidelines and expiry of patented drugs is restraining the market growth. Breast cancer
Global Iris Recognition Market 2019 By Type and Application, Technological Break …
Global Iris Recognition Market Highlights Global Iris Recognition market is accounted for $1972.68 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $11335.84 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 21.4% during the forecast period. Government and corporate activities to receive the iris acknowledgment framework in different fields and enlargement of e-passport program are some factors impacting the market growth. Request Sample Report @ https://www.amigomarketreports.com/sample-request/7238 Iris recognition is an imperative technique
Global Human Machine Interface (HMI) Market Developing Trends, Segments, Key Pla …
Global Human Machine Interface (HMI) Market Highlights Global Human Machine Interface (HMI) market is accounted for $3.86 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $8.95 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 9.8%. The rising need for efficiency and monitoring in the manufacturing plant and the evolution of industrial internet of things (II0T) & growing demand for smart automation solution are some of the key factors propelling market growth.
Global Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Market- Trends, Outlook with Top Industry Play …
Global Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Market Highlights Global Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Market valued approximately USD 465.0 million in 2017 is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rate of more than 70.13% over the forecast period 2018-2025. The Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Market is continuously growing in the global scenario at significant pace. Hydrogen fuel cell vehicles (HFCVs) are a class of electric vehicles that power the drive train of
More Releases for Enterprise
Enterprise WLAN Market Awareness Overview 2025 | , Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, H …
Global Enterprise WLAN Market: Snapshot The global enterprise WLAN is registering a significant rise in its valuation, thanks to the increasing penetration of Internet across the world. The rapidly rising market for enterprise WLAN technology is anticipated to boost the cloud technology and the Internet of Things (IoT) industries as well, inducing intense competitiveness. Moreover, the continual technological advancements are projected to increase WLAN applications in a number of industry sectors
Enterprise Search Market - Need for Enterprise Workflow Efficiency and Enhanced …
According to a recent market study published by Transparency Market Research (TMR), titled “Enterprise Search Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2013 - 2019”, the global enterprise search market is expected to reach US$3,993.7 million by 2019, increasing from US$1,777.5 million in 2012 and expanding at a 12.2% CAGR from 2013 to 2019. Enterprise search system makes content from databases, intranets, data management systems, email,
NAS is a storage system that enables file sharing among enterprise users. It is an independent network node in the local area network (LAN) that consists of individual Internet protocol (IP) addresses. File transfer is achieved through an Ethernet connection between users and NAS systems. NAS allows multiple users access to the same file in a network. In an enterprise environment, NAS systems are used for backup, archiving, and disaster recovery
Global Real Estate Software & Apps Market By Application - Small Enterprise, Med …
Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on "Global Real Estate Software & Apps Market By Application - Small Enterprise, Medium Enterprise & Large Enterprise" to its huge collection of research reports. This report studies the global Real Estate Software & Apps market, analyzes and researches the Real Estate Software & Apps development status and forecast in United States, EU, Japan, China, India and Southeast Asia. This report focuses on the top players
Enterprise Mobility Market - Generating an Increasing Demand for Enterprise Mobi …
Geographically-spread enterprises are constantly faced with scenarios that require the convergence of a large number of communication channels and inclusion of foreign computing devices in the central network. With a vast rise in mobile devices that need to be integrated with enterprise networks, mostly owing to the increasing trend of policies such as bring-your-own-device and choose-your-own-device, and diversely located workplaces and employees, the need for adopting enterprise mobility solution has
Develop enterprise applications using Packt's new Microsoft Enterprise Library 5 …
Packt is pleased to announce Microsoft Enterprise Library 5.0, a new book that helps programmers to develop enterprise applications using the enterprise library application blocks as well as set up the initial infrastructure configuration of the application blocks using the configuration editor. Written by Sachin Joshi, this book provides an in-depth knowledge about the individual functional Application Blocks as well as enabling reconfiguration of various applications in order to