|08-24-2018 04:29 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Operating Room Equipment & Supplies Market Growing By New Hospital Investments and Industry Forecast of Players Like Medtronic, STERIS Corporation, Mizuho, Stryker, Getinge, Philips Healthcare SL, Hill-Rom, KARL STORZ GmbH & Co KG
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
This report on the Operating Room Equipment & Supplies market offers instructive information on the market components like dominating players, drivers and restraints, production, revenue, consumption, import and export, and therefore the only development at intervals the organization size, readying sort, inside, segmentation comprised throughout this analysis, additionally major the players have used varied ways like new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions et al.. to extend their footprints during this market so as to sustain in long-standing time, to boot to the current the clear read purpose of Operating Room Equipment & Supplies market.
Forecasting analysis on Global Market By Equipment Market, By Type, By Supplies Market, By Type, By End Users, By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) With Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025. The Global Operating Room Equipment & Supplies Market is expected to reach USD 31.02 billion by 2025, from USD 25.31 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. This report aims to look at the developments of Operating Room Equipment & Supplies market together with its market improvement, development, position et al.
Get Free Sample of This Analysis: databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Operating room, which is also known as the operating suite, is a kind of facility where all the surgical procedures are performed on patients in order to treat different physiological and pathological conditions in a sterile environment. Hence, an operating room, that is technically equipped, helps to ensure better patient care and enhanced operational efficiency by empowering surgeons and other healthcare professionals, with greater flexibility and ease of handling. Improving healthcare infrastructure in developing countries, rising interest of foreign hospital chains in expanding their networks in these economies, and growing collaborations between hospitals & foreign investors are the various factors that help to drive the market.
The global operating room equipment & supplies market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of operating room equipment & supplies market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
The operating room equipment & supplies market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025. Some of the major players operating in the global operating room equipment & supplies market are
· Steris Corporation
· Stryker Corporation
· Philips Healthcare
· Getinge Group
· Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
· Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGAA
· Ge Healthcare,
· Medtronic, Inc.,
· Mizuho SOI,
· Karl Storz GmbH & Co. Kg,
Others: Getinge AB, Creative Health Tech Pvt. Ltd., , Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Trumpf Medical, BERCHTOLD Corporation, among others.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
· Growing investments, funds, and grants by government bodies worldwide
· Rising number of hospitals and growing hospital investments in operating room equipment & supplies
· Increasing patient preference for minimally invasive surgeries
· Growing number of regulatory approvals for operating room equipment
· Rising geriatric population coupled with growing number of surgeries globally.
· High cost of operating room equipment
· Unfavourable healthcare reforms in the U.S.
Market Segmentation: Global Operating Room Equipment & Supplies Market
· The global operating room equipment & supplies market is segmented based on equipment market, by type, end user, supplies market, by type and geographical segments.
· On the basis of equipment market, by type, the market is classified anesthesia machines, electrosurgical units, multi-parameter patient monitors, surgical imaging devices, operating tables, operating room lights.
· On the basis of supplies market, by type, the market is classified surgical instruments, disposable materials, accessories, other or supplies
· On the basis of end users, the market is segmented into hospitals, outpatient facilities, and ambulatory surgery centers.
· Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
The global medical bed market accounted to USD 2.53 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1200836 • Views: 354More releases