|08-24-2018 04:27 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Clinical Trials Market Competitive Analysis | By Key Vendors: Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC, IQVIA, Roche Holding, Clinipace Worldwide, LabCorp, Eli Lilly and Company, ICON Plc., Novo Nordisk, Parexel, Pfizer Inc.,
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Clinical Trials Market Research Report Forecast 2018-2025 is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the Clinical Trials industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand and supply data (as applicable). The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Clinical Trials Market study provides comprehensive data which enhances the understanding, scope and application of this report.
GET FREE SAMPLE REPORT@ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Global Clinical Trials Market is expected to reach USD 1.76 billion by 2025, from USD 1.04 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Major Market Competitors/Players:
Global Clinical Trials Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. Some of the prominent participants operating in this market are:
• Clinipace Worldwide,
• Eli Lilly and Company,
• ICON Plc.,
• Novo Nordisk,
• Pfizer Inc.,
• Pharmaceutical Product Development,
• Roche Holding,
• Ranbaxy Laboratories, Ltd.,
• Sanofi Aventis A.S. and Roche Group.,
• Aaipharma Services Corp,
• Accell Clinical Research LLC,
• Aptiv Solutions,
• Chiltern International Limited ,
• Congenix, Covance Inc.,
• Ecron Acunova Ltd,
• Eurotrials, Medpace Inc,
• Pharmanet Development Group,
• PRA International,
• Siro Clinpharm PVT. LTD
The global clinical trials market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Clinical trials market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Customization With Discount Available On This Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Key Developments in the Market:
• In March 2016, AAIPharma Services Corporation, which is a leading provider of custom development and manufacturing services for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, announced its new identity as a leading contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) with expanded capabilities and capacity, the organization to now be known as “Alcami”
• In July2018, Boehringer Ingelheim and Lilly announce Tradjenta’s CARMELINA cardiovascular outcome trial meets primary endpoint. The company announced the positive top-line results from the trial, which evaluated the impact of treatment with Tradjenta compared with placebo on cardiovascular safety on top of standard of care.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Demand for clinical trials in emerging markets
• High R&D spending of the pharmaceutical industry
• Increasing prevalence of diseases
• Focus on rare diseases and multiple orphan drugs in pipeline
• Lack of skilled clinical research workforce
• Regulatory quality in emerging markets
• Stringent regulations for patient enrollment
• The global clinical trials market is segmented based on phase, design and geographical segments.
• On the basis of phase, the market is classified into Phase I, Phase II, Phase III and Phase IV.
• On the basis of design, the market is segmented into treatment studies, observational studies. The treatment studies are further sub segmented into randomized control trial, adaptive clinical trial and non-randomized control trial. The observational studies segment is further sub segmented into cohort study, case control study, cross sectional study, ecological study
• Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Customization of the Report
• The report includes the complete segmentation displayed above across all above mentioned countries
• All types covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customization options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Current and future of global clinical trials market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
• The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
• Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
• The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Key questions answered in the report:
• What will the market growth rate of Clinical Trials Market in 2024?
• What are the key factors driving the Global Hospital Clinical Trials Market?
• Who are the key manufacturers in Clinical Trials Market space?
• What are the market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the Clinical Trials Market?
• What are sales, revenue, and price analysis of top manufacturers of Clinical Trials Market?
• Who are the distributors, traders and dealers of Clinical Trials Market?
• What are the Core Materials Market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Clinical Trials Market industry?
• What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by types and applications of Clinical Trials Market?
• What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by regions of Hospital Clinical Trials Market industry?
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Read More About Report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-clinical-tria...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1200829 • Views: 1263More releases