Kenya: Country Intelligence Report, 2018 By Safaricom, Telkom Kenya, Airtel Kenya, Lycamobile Kenya, Homeland Media
The telecom service revenue growth in Kenya over 2018-2023 will be driven by mobile data and fixed broadband segments. Mobile voice will remain the largest revenue contributor till 2020, while mobile data revenue will take over from 2021 driven by growing number of active mobile data users and increasing consumer demand for data-heavy mobile services such as OTT and social media. Going forward, government will focus on development of national fiber backbone while mobile operators will focus on offering data centric services and LTE network expansions.
- Overall telecom service revenue in Kenya will grow at a CAGR of 7% during 2018-2023.
- Mobile revenue will account for 91.7% of total telecom revenue in 2023, driven by increasing adoption of mobile broadband and 4G services.
- 4G subscriptions will grow at the fastest rate during 2018-2023, led by ongoing 4G network expansions by MNOs like Telkom Kenya.
- Safaricom will hold a majority 67.8% share of total mobile subscriptions in 2018 led by expansion of the 4G/LTE network and 4G+/LTE-A network via carrier aggregation. We expect the competition to intensify further as all operators are focusing on LTE expansion with a focus on mobile data services.
Get Sample Copy of this Report@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2291614
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Kenya.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to government initiatives, national fiber project, and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
Reasons to buy:
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Kenya’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Kenya’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Kenya’s telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Kenya.
Make an Inquiry before Buying@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2291614
Key Points from TOC:
Market highlights 4
Demographic, macro, and regulatory context 5
Demographic and macroeconomic context 6
Regulatory context 8
Telecom services market outlook 9
Total telecom service revenue 10
Mobile services market 12
Fixed services market 18
Competitive landscape and company snapshots 20
Competitive landscape 21
Airtel Kenya 23
Telkom Kenya 24
Additional resources 25
Baseline forecast assumptions 26
Get More Information about this Report@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/kenya-country-intelligence-report-2018
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas - 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Kenya: Country Intelligence Report, 2018 By Safaricom, Telkom Kenya, Airtel Kenya, Lycamobile Kenya, Homeland Media here
News-ID: 1200418 • Views: 1437
More Releases from Orbis Research
Blood Purification Devices Market 2023-2028 | Top Players Baxter International, …
Based on the type segment, the portable equipment segment is expected to hold the largest share in Blood Purification Devices in the year 2028. Professionals that are actively involved in the ongoing purification of blood tend to favour portable equipment. Equipment that is portable enables effective emergency care. Additionally, portable equipment is rather space-efficient and compact, which promotes widespread use throughout the blood-purification process. In a manner similar to how
Clean Beauty Market to Grow at 40.1% CAGR by 2028 - Key Players are Bare Mineral …
Clean beauty is described as beauty and personal care products that are made with the safest possible ingredients and have the lowest possible environmental impacts. Clean beauty pertains to products that are safe, non-toxic, and clearly labelled ingredients Also, the ingredients used are cruelty-free and are screened for non-GMO feedstock and residual pesticides. Request a pdf brochure @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/6941781 The Clean Beauty Market is valued at USD 5163.17 Million in 2021 and
Outdoor Power Equipment Market Worth USD 6.49 Bn by 2027 - Industry Trends and S …
The outdoor power equipment generally includes, brush cutters, edger, chain saws, power rakes, and more. Outdoor power equipment is commonly used by end users, such as lawn & plant care providers and landscape service providers, for commercial purposes. The global outdoor power equipment market in 2021 was valued at US$32.22 billion. The market value is projected to reach US$46.49 billion by 2027. Outdoor power equipment (OPE) is an equipment with small
Merchant API Market to reach US$119.11 billion by 2027 - Industry Trends, Growth …
The latest research on "Global Merchant API Market: Analysis By Molecular Type, By Segment, By Type, By Type of Synthesis, By End-User, By Region Size And Trends With Impact Of COVID-19 And Forecast up to 2027" have been added to OrbisResearch.com store. The merchant API market refers to the use of APIs by merchants, or businesses that sell goods and services, to connect their systems and processes with those of other
More Releases for Kenya
Kenya Geothermal Power Market Report- Major Products and Services | Kenya Electr …
The Kenya Geothermal Power Market research report offers details relating to market introduction, product reach, market overview, market risks, market driver forces. Furthermore, it analyses the top manufacturers of the Kenya Geothermal Power Market by sales, revenue, etc., for the Forecast period 2021 to 2026. Moreover, Kenya Geothermal Power Market report analyses the competitive landscape depending on the highest manufacturer’s revenue, share, sales, and the projected period. Furthermore, Kenya Geothermal
IMF offerings to Kenya
The pandemic situation continues to scare both lives and livelihoods. The healthcare authorities are working hard to protect people from getting exposed to the virus by informing them about cautionary measurements. After the COVID-19 impact, Kenya's economy is getting up slowly. But the pandemic has left deep marks on the financial conditions of the country. As per a native, Jayesh Saini, Nairobi, the IMF staff, and the other authorities led
Kenya Telecom 2017: Key Players – Safaricom, Telkom Kenya, Airtel Kenya, Lycam …
SUMMARY WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Kenya: Country Intelligence Report” "Kenya: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Kenya today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile, as well as
Savoury Snacks in Kenya
ReportsWeb.com has announced the addition of the “Savoury Snacks in Kenya” The report focuses on global major leading industry players with information such as company profiles, product picture and specification. Kenya benefited from economic growth and rising disposable income levels towards the end of the review period, with these trends in turn resulting in an expanding mid-income group. Sales of savoury snacks are benefiting from these trends, with consumers gaining more
Agrochemicals Market in Kenya
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Kenya: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021) to its growing collection of premium market research reports. The report “Kenya: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, active ingredient, formulation, crop, and pest. Market size and forecast (2016-2021) has been provided in terms of both, value (000 USD) and volume (000 KG) in the report. A
KENYA - AIR-TRANSPORT SECTOR ANALYSIS
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title KENYA - AIR-TRANSPORT AUG 2016 to its growing collection of premium market research reports. This report provides a comprehensive industry profile, analysis and outlook of the air- transport in Kenya. Kenya has suffered decrease in passenger arrivals after the series of terrorist attacks that rocked the nation in recent years. This has seriously impacted airlines operating in the country. As of 2016,