|08-24-2018 11:19 AM CET - Health & Medicine||
Global Pressure Monitoring Devices Market 2018 Key Companies Analysis: Withings SA, Koninklijke Philips N.V., General Electric Company, Welch Allyn, OMRON HEALTHCARE Co. Ltd., A&D Medical, Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Medtronic
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
CAGR values are jumping for the good in the Pressure Monitoring Devices Market which in turn is making the sales, import, export and revenue grow. The report provides with a thorough analysis on what the conditions are for the Medical Devices industry because of the Pressure Monitoring Devices Market.
The report is also a detailed analysis on what the market definition, classifications, applications and market trends are along with these it also provides with the market’s drivers and restrains by using the help of SWOT analysis.
The Pressure Monitoring Devices Market is highly dependent on the top players and brands this report provides with detailed company profiles of those players and brands and showing what their moves are when it comes to developments, product launches, joint ventures, merges and accusations, all the while also providing with figures for the forecast years of 2018-2024.
Request a PDF Brochure with Future Analysis @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Market Analysis: Global Pressure Monitoring Devices Market
Global Pressure Monitoring Devices Market is expected to reach USD 10.7 billion by 2024 from USD 6.5 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 6.4% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024. The new market report contains data for historic years 2014 & 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
• The Global Pressure Monitoring devices market is segmented on the basis of Product type, by application, by Procedure, by End-user, by Distribution Channel and by geography.
• On the basis of the product type the global pressure monitoring devices market is segmented into blood pressure (Automated BP Monitors, Ambulatory BP Monitors, Sphygmomanometers, BP Transducers), Pulmonary Pressure Monitors (Oximeters, Capnographs, Spirometers), Intraocular Pressure Monitors (Prisms, Prisms Sterilizers, Tip Covers, Sensors).
• The global Pressure Monitoring devices market is segmented on the basis of application into Respiratory Disorders, Glaucoma, Cardiac Disorders, Neurological Disorders and Dialysis.
• The global Pressure Monitoring devices market is segmented on the basis of Procedure into Invasive and Non-invasive.
• The global pressure monitoring devices market is also segmented on the basis of end users into Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centres and Clinics, Diagnostic Laboratories, Physician.
• Based on geography the global pressure monitoring devices market is segmented into 5 geographical regions, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa. The geographical regions are further segmented into 24 major countries such as U.S. Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Belgium, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey, Japan, China, Singapore, Brazil, India, Russia, South Africa and many others.
To Avail 10% Discount On This Report Mail Us on: - firstname.lastname@example.org
Market Definition: Global Pressure Monitoring Devices Market
The usage of pressure monitoring devices market are growing rapidly because of the increasing work pressure due to which stress is increasing day by day, Lifestyle is changing daily in terms of living, the daily food consumption, People are now-a-days are not health conscious and hence this is the reason why obesity is found in huge numbers over the globe. Geriatric population, rising obese population, sedentary lifestyle are the factors that contribute to the growing incidence of hypertension. The high blood pressure generally develops with changing lifestyle and growing age. Rising incidence of blood pressure increases the awareness about blood pressure monitoring techniques. Hypertension is a chronic condition and a leading cause of death and is responsible for cardiovascular diseases and heart attacks globally.
Competitive Analysis: Global Pressure Monitoring Devices Market
The global pressure monitoring devices market is highly fragmented with various companies operating in local regions. The major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes company share data for different geographies including Global, North America, Europe and APAC. SunTech Medical will work with Masimo to integrate its SET pulse oximetry tech into SunTech’s CT40 next-gen spot-check vital signs device.
Major Market Competitors: Global Pressure Monitoring Devices Market
The global pressure monitoring devices report contains an in-depth profiling of the key market players, along with the recent developments (New product launches, partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures) and strategies adopted by them to sustain and strengthen their positions in the market.
Some of the major players operating in this market are -
• Withings SA,
• Koninklijke Philips N.V.,
• American Diagnostic Corporation,
• General Electric Company,
• Welch Allyn,
• OMRON HEALTHCARE Co. Ltd.,
• A&D Medical,
• SunTech Medical, Inc.,
• Spirit Medical Co.,
• Briggs Healthcare,
• Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA,
• Siemens Healthcare GmbH,
• CAS Medical Systems, Inc.,
• Rossmax International Ltd.,
• GF HEALTH PRODUCTS, INC.,
• OSI Systems, Inc.,
• NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION,
• Compumedics Limited,
• Electrical Geodesics, Inc.,
• Among others.
Download Detailed TOC @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-pressure-mo...
About Data Bridge Market Research
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1199438 • Views: 389More releases