|08-23-2018 05:01 PM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
IIT-JEE/NEET Preparation: What is the Difference Between an Average Student and a Topper?
Press release from: Edumateplus
Edumateplus Online Test Series is simple yet highly effective test platform giving student multiple types of tests based on topic or level of difficulty. Since internet speed is a big issue in India, Motion has developed light weight exam software. Internet is required only at the start of a test and result submission. Complete look and feel of exam pattern is kept same as that of JEE Online test which boost, a student’s confidence dramatically.
With the growing competition to enter into the top engineering colleges, Grade up provides the perfect platform to ace your exam with JEE Main Mock Test Series. The Online Test Series for JEE Main 2019 has been designed to deliver supreme quality questions covering the entire syllabus in the test pack.
Students can also attempt a paper as many times as they wish Motion Online Test Series simulates the same scenario as that of a real exam and teaches you how to work on your weaknesses and improve performance.
One of the most important part of preparation for JEE Main 2019 is to regularly attempt mock tests of latest pattern to get habitual for test format & Time management.
Edumateplus has released a Free Online Mock Test Series for JEE Main 2019 containing 15 days free accesses for Mock Tests. The mock tests cover the complete updated syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, and are based on the latest pattern of the exam with 30 questions in each section. The aspirants have 3 hours attempt this paper of 90 questions in total. These mock tests are a set of online tests used by top rankers of both JEE Main and JEE Advanced in the previous years.
The students can attempt the mock test only once and then analyze their results. The computer based tests require practice to get used to but ultimately save a lot of time in the examination. So that this mock test gives a true reflection of your preparation level, all students are advised to attempt it seriously. If you have already attempted the test, then you can view the results again by logging in and clicking on test shared.
Includes: Full Syllabus Tests + Part Syllabus Tests + Mock Test Series + Feedback Analysis Report + All India Ranking + Leaderboard.
All India Ranking - know where you stand among the country's best talent.
• Innovative test preparation framework
• Interactive dashboard
• Multidimensional performance analysis
• Time management
• Compatible with windows & android format.
• Help students to prepare for the targeted section by giving them the exposure to a variety of questions that can be asked in the actual exam.
• Train the students with latest trends in Entrance Test Preparation and equips them with strategies to tackle online exams.
• Comprises of practice mock tests and also offers instant exhaustive analysis and performance feedback of the student based on his test scores and AIR.
• Multi-conceptual problems in tests, exercise student's brain and gives them a simulation of the actual exams.
• Focuses on Time Management by improving their question solving speed through time bound practice with accuracy.
• Tests provide 360° performance evaluation to the students so that they can prepare for coming examinations accordingly.
• Result through Student Performance Report of Test (SPR) gives a fair idea of their strengths and the areas in which they need to work upon.
• Specially designed Tests Papers by Motion's experienced renowned faculty.
BEST ONLINE TEST SERIES FOR JEE & NEET
Importance of test series is increasing entrance exam performance by improving student’s confidence.
Get this test series in your pocket...!!! Explore everything you want to know about colleges, courses, exam for Engineering & Medical.
Edumateplus, 1308, Rupa Soliatire, MBP, Ghansoli, Navi mumbai
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1195201 • Views: 220More releases