Payments Landscape in Latvia Market 2018-2022: Opportunities and Risks By Swedbank, SEB, Citadele, Luminor Bank, Norvik Banka, Visa, Mastercard, American Express
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review-period and over the forecast-period (2018e-22f). It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers detailed regulatory policies and recent changes in regulatory structure.
Get Sample Copy of this Report@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2290061
- To boost electronic payments in the country, in August 2017 Latvijas Banka (the country’s central bank) launched its Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA)-compliant instant payment system. Using the EKS system, a maximum of €30 ($36) can be transferred within seconds 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Citadele was the first bank in Latvia to introduce the instant payment service. To increase the scope and acceptance of instant payments, the central bank linked the EKS system with pan-European instant payment infrastructure RT1 in November 2017. The interlinking enables customers of Latvian banks to transfer funds to RT1-connected banks across Europe. As part of RT1, the maximum fund transfer limit was increased to €15,000 ($17,997.92).
- Latvia’s well-developed banking sector has recently observed significant structural transformation. In October 2017, Nordea and DNB Bank merged their operations in Latvia, Estonia, and Lithuania to form an independent financial services provider in the Baltics called Luminor Bank. The new entity presently serves 1.3 million individuals, and accounts for 16% of deposits and 23% of lending, making it the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltics. The consolidation has resulted in a concentration in payment card business, as in terms of transaction value the newly formed bank ranks fourth in debit cards and third in pay-later cards.
- Latvian banks are increasingly focusing on security and payment authentication to offer their customers a secure payment environment. In February 2017, Swedbank and SEB introduced the Smart ID electronic authentication solution. This app helps bank customers conveniently log into internet banking or mobile banking and make payments digitally. To use the service, consumers download the app and register. They are then required to set two PIN codes (PIN 1 to access internet banking and PIN 2 for payment authorization) to access electronic services. The app can be used for e-identification and digital signatures to authenticate payments made using electronic platforms. As of January 2018, 300,000 individuals had used the SEB Smart ID service.
This report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Latvian cards and payments industry, including -
- Current and forecast values for each market in the Latvian cards and payments industry, including debit, credit, and charge cards.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including cash, cards, direct debit, credit transfers, and cheques. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
- E-commerce market analysis.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Latvian cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit, and charge cards.
Make an Inquiry before Buying@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2290061
Reasons to buy:
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the Latvian cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Latvian cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Latvian cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Latvia.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Latvian cards and payments industry.
Key Points from TOC:
Payments Infrastructure & Regulation
Get More Information about the Report@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/payments-landscape-in-latvia-opportunities-and-risks-to-2022
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas - 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email id: email@example.com
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Payments Landscape in Latvia Market 2018-2022: Opportunities and Risks By Swedbank, SEB, Citadele, Luminor Bank, Norvik Banka, Visa, Mastercard, American Express here
News-ID: 1195189 • Views: 738
More Releases from firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Management Software Market 2018 Research Report Analysis By Industry Si …
The report on ‘Global Business Management Software Market’, documents a detailed study of different aspects of the ‘Business Management Software’ market. It shows the steady growth in market in spite of the fluctuations and changing market trends. With the slowdown in world economic growth, the Business Management Software industry has also suffered a certain impact, but still maintained a relatively optimistic growth, the past four years, Business Management Software market
Banking Competitor Profile: Santander
Santander is a leading UK provider, and has achieved notable success in recent years with its 123 Current Account, which has attracted substantial numbers of new customers. It also recently acquired a specialist provider of motor finance, which has boosted its market share in lending. Although Santander’s costs relative to income are in line with those of other banks, price competition has hit its net interest margins, and consequently its
Wind Power in Turkey, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2018-Capacity, Generation, …
"Wind Power in Turkey, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2018 - Capacity, Generation, Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles", is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the wind power market in Turkey. The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global wind power market with forecasts up to 2030. The report analyzes the power market scenario in
Global Specialty Fibers Market 2018-2025 Outlook By Segmentation, Demand, Growin …
In our aim to bring the best and complete information to our clients, we at Orbis Research present the 2018 Global Specialty Fibers Market professional survey. The well curated survey by the leading research experts and domain knowledge professionals provides clients with the true picture of the Global Specialty Fibers Market. The survey is expected to push the understanding of the market and its trends for the clients and help
More Releases for Latvia
Latvia Cards & Payments Market Study: An Emerging Hint of Opportunity
A new research document is added in HTF MI database of 51 pages, titled as 'Latvia Cards & Payments: Opportunities and Risks to 2023' with detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers geographic analysis regions and important players/vendors such as SEB, Citadele, Luminor Bank, Swedbank etc. The report will help you gain market insights, future trends and growth prospects for forecast period of 2023. Request a sample report
Latvia Reinsurance, Trends, Absolute Opportunity and Value Chain 2020
Latvia Reinsurance Market Summary 'Reinsurance in Latvia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Latvian reinsurance segment. It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020). The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview
Latvia Life Insurance Market Trends, Analysis and Review by 2020
Latvia Life Insurance Market Summary 'Life Insurance in Latvia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Latvian life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Latvian insurance industry with its regional counterparts. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period
Latvia Beer and Cider Market 2017 - Current and Future Plans
Summary Latvia Beer and Cider Market Insights 2017 report provides a complete overview of the Latvia beer and cider industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2016 performance and 2017 outlook. Scope Covering total market (on and off-premise) the report details - - 2011-2016 actual detailed beer consumption volume data by segment, brand, brewer, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2017 forecasts. - Value by distribution channel 2011-2016, with 2017 forecasts.
Latvia Reinsurance Segment, and market forecasts to 2020
"The Report Reinsurance in Latvia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz" Timetrics 'Reinsurance in Latvia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Latvian reinsurance segment. It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the
Alpha Omega Wireless Visits SAF Tehnika in Latvia
Alpha Omega Wireless, Inc. (“AO Wireless”) President, Joe Wargo, recently traveled to Riga, Latvia to build stronger business relationships with SAF Tehnika. The purpose of this trip was to have stretegic meetings with SAF Leadership, meet their engineering and product management teams, tour their R&D and manufacturing facilities, and to receive first hand training on new and exciting licensed microwave products. President Joe Wargo says, “I was very excited to