|08-17-2018 06:52 PM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Global Asset Tracking and Inventory Management Solutions Market Top Company Profiles are Microsoft, Datalogic, Epicor Software, Honeywell, JDA Software, Lowry Solutions, Oracle, SAP, Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., Windward Software and others RedBeam, Inc.
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Asset Tracking and Inventory Management Solutions market report covered Current and future trends of global Asset Tracking and Inventory Management Solutions market. This report describes the development of Asset Tracking and Inventory Management Solutions industry by upstream & downstream, business overview, growth opportunities, key companies as well as market segment & Future prospects details for business development. This report analyzes the market outlook and provides a list of key companies, drivers, and challenges that are anticipated to impact the global market and its stakeholders over the forecast years.
The Global Asset Tracking and Inventory Management Solutions Market is expected to reach USD 31.9 billion by 2025 from USD 11.8 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.7 % in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Get Free Sample Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
The renowned players in asset tracking and inventory management solutions market are Microsoft, Datalogic S.p.A., Chekhra., EMS Barcode Solutions, LLC, Epicor, Honeywell International Inc., JDA Software, Lowry Solutions, Oracle Corporation, REDBEAM, SAP SE, Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., ZIH Corp., Windward Software, Jolly Technologies Inc., Wasp Barcode Technologies, Ubisense Limited, WiseTrack, Trimble Inc and Tipper Group many more.
The market is based on service, industry and geographical segments.
Based on component, the market is segmented into
• hardware and
Hardware is sub segmented into RFID readers, real-time location system (RTLS), barcode scanners, barcode printers, barcode stickers, RFID tags, and global Positioning System (GPS). Software is sub segmented into on premise and cloud-based. Services are sub segmented into consulting & training, implementation & integration, operation & maintenance.
Based on industry, the market is segmented into
• IT& telecom,
• transportation and logistics,
• energy & utilities,
• oil & gas,
• government and others
Based on application, the market is segmented into
• IT asset tracking,
• equipment tracking,
• facility management,
• tool tracking,
• funding management,
• mandate compliance,
• warehouse management and others
Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as
• North America,
• South America,
• Asia-Pacific and
• Middle East & Africa
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Inquiry before buying @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Major market drivers and restraints
• Demand of asset tracking and inventory management solutions in new offshore fields in deep waters
• Declining efficiencies of aging assets and the need for operational safety
• Decrease in oil and gas prices
• Increasing the demand for maintaining the asset and plant.
• Stringent government safety regulations and quality control requirements
• Climatic changes affecting the operations of various industries
• High initial cost and complex process of system installation
Scope of Report:
• CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2018-2025
• Detailed information on factors that will accelerate the growth of the Asset Tracking and Inventory Management Solutions market in upcoming years
• Precise estimation of the global Asset Tracking and Inventory Management Solutions market size, share and its contribution to the Global Asset Tracking and Inventory Management Solutions market
• Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
• Growth of the Asset Tracking and Inventory Management Solutions industry across various geographies such as the North America Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
• A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on several vendors
• Comprehensive information about factors that will challenge the growth of Asset Tracking and Inventory Management Solutions manufacturers
For Customized Reports and Discounts, Mail us at email@example.com
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1186427 • Views: 1281More releases