|08-17-2018 05:02 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Global Cloud Microservices Market 2025 Industry Growth Factors & Professional Survey: Gurock Software, Syntel, Pivotal, Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, IBM, CA Technologies, Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Data Bridge Market Research published a research report on “Global Cloud Microservices Market 2018” – Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2025.
Top Key Players: Amazon Web Services, Inc., CA Technologies., IBM, Microsoft, Infosys Limited, NGINX Inc., Oracle, Pivotal Software, Inc., Syntel, Inc., Gurock, Marlabs Inc., RapidValue Solutions, Kontena, Inc., Macaw Software Inc., UNIFYED., Idexcel, Inc. and among others.
Get Sample of Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Market Segmentation: Global Cloud Microservices Market
• The global cloud microservices market is based on component, organization size, deployment mode, vertical and geographical segments.
• Based on component, the global cloud microservices market is segmented into - platform and services. Service is sub segmented into consulting services, integration services, training, support, and maintenance services.
• Based on organization size, the global cloud microservices market is segmented into - large enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises.
• Based on Deployment Mode, the global cloud microservices market is segmented into - public cloud, private cloud and hybrid cloud.
• Based on vertical, the global cloud microservices market is segmented into - retail and ecommerce, healthcare, media and entertainment, banking, financial services, and insurance, IT AND ITes, government, transportation and logistics, manufacturing, telecommunication and others).
• Based on geography, the cloud microservices market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as
• North America
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Some of the major countries covered in this report are -
• South Korea
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
• among others.
Avail 10% Instant Discount on Purchase of This Report Mail @ email@example.com
The global cloud microservices market accounted for USD 631.1 million in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 24.1% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Global Cloud Microservices Market, By Component (Platform, Services), By Organization Size (Large Enterprises, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises), By Deployment Mode (Public Cloud, Private Cloud and Hybrid Cloud), By Vertical (Retail and Ecommerce, Healthcare, Media and Entertainment, Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, IT and ITes, Government, Transportation and Logistics, Manufacturing, Telecommunication and Others) and By Geographical Segments (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
The global cloud microservices market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of Cloud microservices market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Key Reasons to Purchase:
• To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the Global Cloud Microservices Market and its commercial landscape.
• Assess the Cloud Microservices production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
• To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the Cloud Microservices Market and its impact in the Global market.
• Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
• To understand the future outlook and prospects for Global Cloud Microservices Market.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Digital transformations.
• Increasing proliferation of microservices architecture.
• Customer-oriented business.
• Security and compliance.
Inquire Before Buying @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Customize report of "Global Cloud Microservices Market" as per customers requirement also available.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1186304 • Views: 639More releases