|08-16-2018 04:54 PM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Global Mobile Encryption Market Top players are ADEYA, AlertBoot, Becrypt, BlackBerry, CSG, Certes Networks, Check Point Software Technologies, Ltd., DataMotion, Inc., Dell Technologies, ESET, Group of Gold Line, HP, Huawei Technologies, IBM, Intel Corpor
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Mobile Encryption market report covered Current and future trends of global Mobile Encryption market. This report describes the development of Mobile Encryption industry by upstream & downstream, business overview, growth opportunities, key companies as well as market segment & Future prospects details for business development. This report analyzes the market outlook and provides a list of key companies, drivers, and challenges that are anticipated to impact the global market and its stakeholders over the forecast years.
According to the report, global demand for Mobile Encryption was valued at approximately USD 643.67 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach around at a CAGR of 32.1% between 2017 and 2024.
Get Free Sample Copy Report at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
The Mobile Encryption market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Mobile Encryption market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Competitors: Adeya SA, AlertBoot Data Security, Becrypt, Ltd., BlackBerry Ltd., CSG, Inc., Certes Networks, Inc, Check Point Software Technologies, Ltd., DataMotion, Inc., Dell Technologies, Inc., ESET, Gold Line Group Ltd., MobileIron, Inc., Open Whisper Systems, Proofpoint, Inc., SecurStar, Silent Circle, LLC, Sophos Ltd., Symantec Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., IBM Corporation, Intel Corporation, KoolSpan, Inc., T-Systems International GmbH, and Zix Corporation, and others.
Market segment on basis of Regions/Countries Regions/Countries
• North America & South America,
• Asia-Pacific, and
• Middle East & Africa
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
On the basis of application, the global mobile encryption market is segmented into
• disk encryption,
• file/folder encryption,
• communication encryption
• cloud encryption
The global mobile encryption market is segmented on the basis of component into
The services segment is further sub segmented into professional services and managed service. The Professional Services segment is further sub segmented into Support and maintenance, training and education, and consulting.
On the basis of end-user type, the global mobile encryption market is segmented into
• large enterprises,
• small & medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
On the basis of deployment model, the global mobile encryption market is segmented into
On the basis of vertical, the global mobile encryption market into
• financial services,
• aerospace and defense,
• government and
• public sector,
Inquire before buying at databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Major Market Drivers and Restraints of Mobile Encryption Market
• Need for Stringent Compliance and Regulatory Requirements
• Increasing Concern for Data Security Issues and Privacy of Data
• Proliferation of Smartphones and Tablets Across Enterprises
• Lack of Awareness and Skilled Workforce
• Increased Operational Expenditure and Budget Constraints
Scope of Report:
• CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2018-2024
• Detailed information on factors that will accelerate the growth of the Mobile Encryption market in upcoming years
• Precise estimation of the global Mobile Encryption market size, share and its contribution to the Global Mobile Encryption market
• Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
• Growth of the Mobile Encryption industry across various geographies such as the North America Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
• A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on several vendors
• Comprehensive information about factors that will challenge the growth of Mobile Encryption manufacturers
Inquire for Customization and Discount at Sopan.email@example.com
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1183643 • Views: 513More releases