|08-10-2018 04:11 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Operating Room Equipment & Supplies Market Forecast 2018 With Global Industry Players Analysis Like GE Healthcare, Hill-Rom, Stryker, Philips Healthcare SL, STERIS Corporation, Getinge, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Operating room equipment & supplies market insights, forecast to 2025 provides associate in nursing in-depth analysis with the forecast of market size and growth. The analysis includes available market, market by volume, and market share by business sort and by phase (external and in-house).the operating room equipment & supplies analysis study examines the on the idea of variety of criteria, like the merchandise sort, application, and its geographical presence.
This analysis report categorizes the world market by players/brands, region and application. This Operating Room Equipment & Supplies report conjointly studies the world market standing, competition landscape, market share, rate of growth, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis.
Get Free Sample of This Analysis: databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Competitive Analysis: Global Operating Room Equipment & Supplies Market
The global operating room equipment & supplies market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of operating room equipment & supplies market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
The Global Operating Room Equipment & Supplies Market is expected to reach USD 31.02 billion by 2025, from USD 25.31 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025. Some of the major players operating in the global operating room equipment & supplies market are
• Steris Corporation
• Stryker Corporation
• Philips Healthcare
• Getinge Group
• Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
• Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGAA
Other Players Are Ge Healthcare, Medtronic, Inc., Mizuho SOI, Karl Storz GmbH & Co. Kg, Getinge AB, Creative Health Tech Pvt. Ltd., , Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Trumpf Medical, BERCHTOLD Corporation, among others.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Growing investments, funds, and grants by government bodies worldwide
• Rising number of hospitals and growing hospital investments in operating room equipment & supplies
• Increasing patient preference for minimally invasive surgeries
• Growing number of regulatory approvals for operating room equipment
• Rising geriatric population coupled with growing number of surgeries globally.
• High cost of operating room equipment
• Unfavourable healthcare reforms in the U.S.
Market Segmentation: Global Operating Room Equipment & Supplies Market
• The global operating room equipment & supplies market is segmented based on equipment market, by type, end user, supplies market, by type and geographical segments.
• On the basis of equipment market, by type, the market is classified anesthesia machines, electrosurgical units, multi-parameter patient monitors, surgical imaging devices, operating tables, operating room lights.
• On the basis of supplies market, by type, the market is classified surgical instruments, disposable materials, accessories, other or supplies
• On the basis of end users, the market is segmented into hospitals, outpatient facilities, and ambulatory surgery centers.
• Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
The global medical bed market accounted to USD 2.53 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1174056 • Views: 575More releases