|08-10-2018 09:50 AM CET - Health & Medicine||
Surgical Robots Market 2018 Exclusive Analysis by Renowned Players: PRECEYES B.V., THINK Surgical, Virtual Incision Corp, Medrobotics Corporation, TransEnterix, Inc, Verb Surgical Inc., Hansen Medical, Medtech Global, Intuitive Surgical, Accuray
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Surgical Robots Market 2018 Industry Research Report has been analyzed in detail to assist clients with all the vital data to frame tactical business judgments and propose strategic growth plans. The Surgical Robots Industry report offers a comprehensive insight into the development policies and plans in addition to manufacturing processes and cost structures.
This report focuses on the Surgical Robots in global market, especially in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, product, brands and applications.
Top Most Players: PRECEYES B.V., THINK Surgical, Virtual Incision Corp, Medrobotics Corporation, TransEnterix, Inc, Verb Surgical Inc., Hansen Medical, Medtech Global, Intuitive Surgical, Accuray
Download PDF Sample Copy of Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=surgi...
Segmentation: Global Surgical Robots Market
Global Surgical Robots Market, By Product (Robotic Systems, Instruments and Accessories, Service), By Brands (da Vinci Surgical System, CyberKnife, Renaissance, Artas, ROSA and Others), By Application (General Surgery, Urological, Gynaecological, Gastrointestinal, Radical Prostatectomy, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Colorectal Surgery, Radiotherapy and Others), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa)
Drivers: Global Surgical Robots Market
The rising aging population, rising cases of acute and chronic diseases and better benefits to patients and surgeons are the key driving factors in the global surgical robots market.
RISING AGEING POPULATION
RISING CASE OF ACUTE AND CHRONIC DISEASES
The prevalence of diseases and conditions such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, cancer and many others over the period of time.
Mention below is some of the statistics related to the chronic disease
• According to Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion as of 2012, about half of all adults—117 million people—had one or more chronic health conditions. One in four adults had two or more chronic health conditions
• According to European commission, in 2012, chronic diseases in Europe accounted for 86% of all deaths.
• According to Centers for Disease Control And Prevention (CDC) also states that in America, each year 7 of 10 deaths are caused due to chronic diseases.
• According to the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, in 2011, chronic diseases were the leading cause of illness, disability and death in Australia and it accounted for 90% of all deaths
Mention below is healthcare cost spend on acute and chronic diseases:
• In the European Union, an estimated USD 778.06 billion is spent per year on treating chronic diseases. Many of these chronic diseases require frequent medical aid.According to Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention(CDC) around 86% of the healthcare costs in the U.S. for treating people with chronic disease
To Avail 10% Discount On This Report Mail Us on: - email@example.com
BETTER BENEFITS TO PATIENTS AND SURGEONS
Benefits to Patients Include
More precise surgery: often in surgery, the surgeon needs to operate near healthy, sensitive organs, tissues and nerves. The goal of surgery is to remove the abnormalities without effecting surrounding healthy structures. The small size and flexibility of the robotic instruments makes this possible.
Less loss of blood and risk of infection: the surgeon makes tiny incisions rather than large as compared to the traditional method of surgery. which lowers the less loss of blood and also less risk of infection According to Eurostat, the article published in 2017 reports that older population aged more than 65 or over had 19.2% share which is increased by 0.3% compared with the 2016 data.
Benefits to Surgeons Include
Superior dexterity: motion of a human hand has certain limitations which are overcome by the robots.Robotic instruments exceed the dexterity and range of motion of the human hand. The arms can rotate a full of 360 degrees. This allows the surgeon to operate in a way that would not be possible without the robot.
To Buy Complete Report Click Here @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Major Players: Global Surgical Robots Market
Intuitive Surgical is going to dominate the global surgical robots market followed by -
Accuray Inc., MAZOR Robots, Restoration Robots, Inc., Medtech Global, Hansen Medical, Verb Surgical Inc., TransEnterix, Stryker, and some of the upcoming players are Auris Surgical Robots, MedRobots Corporation, Virtual Incision Corporation, Think Surgical, Inc., Preceyes B.V., Medtronic, among others.
Key Reasons to Purchase:
• To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the Global Surgical Robots Market and its commercial landscape.
• Assess the Surgical Robots production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
• To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the Surgical Robots Market and its impact in the Global market.
• Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
• To understand the future outlook and prospects for Global Surgical Robots Market.
Download Detailed TOC @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=surgical-robots-ma...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1172452 • Views: 566More releases