|08-10-2018 09:32 AM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Adhesive Resin Market (Application: Paper & Packaging, Building & Construction, Wood-working, Transportation, Consumer/DIY, Leather & Footwear,) Outlook 2025 By Key Competitors Exxonmobil Chemical, Eastman Chemical Company.,3M, Yparex B.V., Admer Adhesive
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Adhesive Resin Market 2018 report includes Adhesive Resin Market Size, Revenue, market Share, Adhesive Resin industry volume, market Trends, Adhesive Resin Growth aspects. A wide range of applications, Utilization ratio, Supply and demand analysis are also consist in the report. It shows manufacturing capacity, Adhesive Resin Price during the Forecast period from 2018 to 2025.
For In depth Information Get Free Sample Copy of this Report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Adhesive Resin Market accounted for USD 13.10 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Some of the major players in adhesive resin market:
• Arizona Chemical,
• Yparex B.V.,
• Admer Adhesives Resin,
• Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation,
• Exxonmobil Chemical,
• Eastman Chemical Company,
• Dow Chemical Company,
• Evonik Industries,
• Lawter B.V.,
• Ashland Inc.,
• Georgia-Pacific Chemicals LLC,
• Satyen Polymers Pvt. Ltd.,
• STAR SPECIALTIES POLYMERS PVT. LTD.,
• Polygon Adhesives & Resins Pvt.Ltd.,
• National Adhesives and Polymers,
• Resins and Plastics Limited,
• HAC Resins Pvt Ltd.
Adhesive Resin Market Competitive Landscape:
The global adhesive resin market is fragmented with the presence of a large number of players across different regions. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Report Brief Focus On:
Adhesive Resin Market Present By Product Type (Polyacrylic Ester (PAE), Polyvinyl Acetate (PVA), Vinyl Acetate Ethylene (VAE), Synthetic Rubber (SBS, CR & SIS), Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA), Polyurethane, Epoxy, Modified Acrylate & Methyl Methacrylate (MMA), Cyanoacrylate, Others) By Formulation (Water-Based, Solvent-Based, Hot-Melt, Reactive, Others) By Applications (Paper & Packaging, Building & Construction, Wood-working, Transportation, Consumer/DIY, Leather & Footwear, Others)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025.
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want. Mail Us@ email@example.com
Major Market Objectives:
• Growth in construction, transportation, and consumer applications
• Shift in preference towards hot-melt adhesives
• Demand for adhesive resins in Asia-Pacific
• Increase in surgical procedures expected to boost demand for green as well as synthetic adhesive resins
• Volatility in Raw Material Prices
According to U.S. Census Bureau, in 2016, total construction spending increased 6.5% from the previous year. Moreover, in 2014, construction spending was up nearly 11% and in 2015 it increased 10.7%. Furthermore, there is a huge investment scenario in developing countries, which help in the growth of the adhesive resin in the near future.
Customization With Discount Available On This Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Adhesive Resin Market Scope:
• The adhesive resin market is segmented on the basis of product type in to : polyacrylic ester (PAE), polyvinyl acetate (PVA), vinyl acetate ethylene (VAE), synthetic rubber (SBS, CR & SIS), ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA), polyurethane, epoxy, modified acrylate & methyl methacrylate (MMA), cyanoacrylate and others.
• The adhesive resin market is segmented on the basis of formulation in to : water-based, solvent-based, hot-melt, reactive and others.
• The adhesive resin market is segmented on the basis of application in to : paper & packaging, building & construction, wood-working, transportation, consumer/DIY, leather & footwear and others.
• The adhesive resin market is segmented on the basis of geography, the adhesive resin market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as : North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Key questions answered in the report:
• What will the market growth rate of Adhesive Resin Market in 2025?
• What are the key factors driving the Global Adhesive Resin Market?
• Who are the key manufacturers in Adhesive Resin Market space?
• What are the market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the Adhesive Resin Market?
• What are sales, revenue, and price analysis of top manufacturers of Adhesive Resin Market?
• Who are the distributors, traders and dealers of Adhesive Resin Market?
• What are the Core Materials Market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Adhesive Resin Market industry?
• What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by types and applications of Adhesive Resin Market?
• What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by regions of Adhesive Resin Market industry?
For More Information Visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-adhesive-resi...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1172374 • Views: 234More releases