|08-06-2018 05:16 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Medical Camera Outlook to 2025 :Endoscopy Cameras, Surgical Microscopy Cameras, Dermatology Cameras, Ophthalmology Cameras, Dental Cameras | Leading Key Players: Olympus Corporation, Carestream Health India Pvt. Ltd., Stryker, Richard Wolf GmbH, Carl Zeis
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Medical Camera 2018 Market Size, Share and Growth Analysis Research Report 2025 Global Medical Camera market 2018 Industry Report offers decisive insights into the overall global Medical Camera industry along with the market dimensions and evaluation for the duration 2018 to 2025. The forenamed research study covers extensive analysis of various Global Medical Camera industry segments based on the type of applications, type of product Components and services, and different geographical regions.
This report covers the global perspective of Medical Camera industry with regional splits into North America, Europe, china, japan, Southeast Asia, India, APAC and Middle East. Where these regions are further dug to the countries which are major contributors to the market
Get Free Report Sample@ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Medical Camera Market is expected to reach USD 4.00 billion by 2025, from USD 2.43 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Report Brief Focus On:
Medical Camera Market, By Type (Endoscopy Cameras, Surgical Microscopy Cameras, Dermatology Cameras, Ophthalmology Cameras, Dental Cameras, Other Cameras), Sensor (CMOS Sensors, CCD Sensors), Resolution (Standard-Definition Cameras, High-Definition Cameras), End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics & Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Diagnostic Centers), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Medical Camera Market Competitors/Players:
Some of the major players operating in the global medical camera market are:
• Olympus Corporation,
• Sony Corporation,
• Carestream Health, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Onex Corporation),
• Stryker Corporation,
• Richard Wolf GmbH,
• Smith & Nephew PLC,
• Leica Microsystems (A Subsidiary of Danaher Corporation),
• Carl Zeiss AG,
• Hamamatsu Photonics K.K.,
• Topcon Corporation,
• Canon Inc.,
• Carl Zeiss Meditec AG,
• Olympus Corporation,
• Nikon Corporation,
• JOEL Ltd,
• SPOT Imaging Solutions,
• Allied Vision GmbH,
• Topcon Corporation among others.
Medical Camera Market Competitive Analysis:
The global medical camera market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of medical camera market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Discount Is Available On This Report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Major Market Objectives:
• Increasing number of surgical procedures that utilize medical cameras
• Technological advancements in medical cameras
• High manufacturing costs
Medical Camera Market Scope:
• The global medical camera market is segmented based on product type, sensor, resolution, end-user and geographical segments.
• Based on type, the market is segmented into endoscopy cameras, surgical microscopy cameras, dermatology cameras, ophthalmology cameras, dental cameras, other cameras.
• On the basis of sensor, the market is classified into standard-definition cameras, high-definition cameras.
• On the basis of resolution, the market is classified into hospitals, specialty clinics & ambulatory surgery centers, diagnostic centers.
• On the basis of end users, the market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory centers, clinics, community healthcare and, others. Based on distribution channel the market is segmented into retail and direct tenders.
• Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Key Developments in the Market:
• In December 2016, Lakeridge Health installed three CARESTREAM DRX-Revolution Mobile X-ray Systems to help its staff to capture digital radiography exams for patients in the emergency department and intensive care units, as well as inpatients. Two imaging systems are installed at Lakeridge Health Oshawa and the third is deployed at Lakeridge Health Bowmanville.
• In June 2018, , ZEISS, launched its new product under the brand name VISULAS green photocoagulation laser at the World Ophthalmology Congress in Barcelona. The new product is used to treat a variety of eye diseases including two major causes of blindness: Diabetic Retinopathy and Age-related Macular Degeneration. It offers uninterrupted workflow by giving doctors the ability to monitor important treatment settings directly from the eyepiece and the ability to change these settings while operating the joystick, respectively.
Read More About this Report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-medical-camer...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1164828 • Views: 531More releases