|08-06-2018 04:58 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Clinical Trials Market Outlook to 2025 With Top Key Players PAREXEL, LabCorp, ICON plc, Novo Nordisk, Covance.
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Clinical Trials 2018 Market Size, Share and Growth Analysis Research Report 2025 Global Clinical Trials market 2018 Industry Report offers decisive insights into the overall global Clinical Trials industry along with the market dimensions and evaluation for the duration 2018 to 2025. The forenamed research study covers extensive analysis of various Global Clinical Trials industry segments based on the type of applications, type of product Components and services, and different geographical regions.
This report covers the global perspective of Clinical Trials industry with regional splits into North America, Europe, china, japan, Southeast Asia, India, APAC and Middle East. Where these regions are further dug to the countries which are major contributors to the market
Get Free Sample Report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Clinical Trials Market is expected to reach USD 1.76 billion by 2025, from USD 1.04 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Some of the major players operating in the global Clinical trials market are:-
• Clinipace Worldwide,
• Eli Lilly and Company,
• ICON Plc.,
• Novo Nordisk,
Parexel, Pfizer Inc., Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC, IQVIA, Roche Holding, Ranbaxy Laboratories, Ltd., Sanofi Aventis A.S. and Roche Group., Aaipharma Services Corp, Accell Clinical Research LLC, Aptiv Solutions, Chiltern International Limited , Congenix, Covance Inc., Ecron Acunova Ltd, Eurotrials, Medpace Inc, Pharmanet Development Group, PRA International, Siro Clinpharm PVT. LTD among others.
Clinical Trials Market Competitive Analysis:
The global clinical trials market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Clinical trials market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Customization With Discount Available On This Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Major Market Objectives:
• Demand for clinical trials in emerging markets
• High R&D spending of the pharmaceutical industry
• Increasing prevalence of diseases
• Focus on rare diseases and multiple orphan drugs in pipeline
• Lack of skilled clinical research workforce
• Regulatory quality in emerging markets
• Stringent regulations for patient enrolment
Clinical Trials Market Segmentation:
• The global clinical trials market is segmented based on phase, design and geographical segments.
• On the basis of phase, the market is classified into Phase I, Phase II, Phase III and Phase IV.
• On the basis of design, the market is segmented into treatment studies, observational studies. The treatment studies are further sub segmented into randomized control trial, adaptive clinical trial and non-randomized control trial. The observational studies segment is further sub segmented into cohort study, case control study, cross sectional study, ecological study
• Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Key Developments in the Market:
• In March 2016, AAIPharma Services Corporation, which is a leading provider of custom development and manufacturing services for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, announced its new identity as a leading contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) with expanded capabilities and capacity, the organization to now be known as “Alcami”
• In July2018, Boehringer Ingelheim and Lilly announce Tradjenta’s CARMELINA cardiovascular outcome trial meets primary endpoint. The company announced the positive top-line results from the trial, which evaluated the impact of treatment with Tradjenta compared with placebo on cardiovascular safety on top of standard of care.
Report Brief Focus On:
Clinical Trials Market, By Phase (Phase I, Phase II, Phase III, Phase IV), Design (Treatment Studies, Observational Studies), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Read More About This Report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-clinical-tria...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1164801 • Views: 2586More releases