|08-06-2018 04:44 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market Outlook to 2025| Key Players Roche, Agennix, Merck Sanofi-Aventis U.S. LLC
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Lung Cancer Therapeutics 2018 Market Size, Share and Growth Analysis Research Report 2025 Global Lung Cancer Therapeutics market 2018 Industry Report offers decisive insights into the overall global Lung Cancer Therapeutics industry along with the market dimensions and evaluation for the duration 2018 to 2025. The forenamed research study covers extensive analysis of various Global Lung Cancer Therapeutics industry segments based on the type of applications, type of product Components and services, and different geographical regions.
This report covers the global perspective of Lung Cancer Therapeutics industry with regional splits into North America, Europe, china, japan, Southeast Asia, India, APAC and Middle East. Where these regions are further dug to the countries which are major contributors to the market
For In depth Information Get Free Sample Copy of this Report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market is expected to growing at a CAGR of 12.5% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014 & 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Some of the major players operating in the global lung cancer therapeutics market are:-
• AstraZeneca Plc,
• Agennix AG,
• Eli Lilly and Company,
• Sanofi-Aventis, Pfizer,
• Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH,
• Hoffman-La Roche,
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche,
• Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH,
• Pfizer Inc.,
• Celgene Corporation,
• Sanofi, Merck & Co., Inc among others.
Competitive Analysis: Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market
The global lung cancer therapeutics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of lung cancer therapeutics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Customization With Discount Available On This Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Major Market Objective:
• Increasing incidences of lung cancer due to rising smoking population.
• Players are adopting various strategies to expand their product portfolio
• Growing demand for targeted therapies, presence of highly efficient drugs, increase in geriatric population, and rise in the prevalence of unhealthy lifestyles.
• Poor cancer diagnostic facilities in many developing countries.
• Limited options for treatment, and the vast unmet requirement for diagnosis
Market Scope: Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market
• The global lung cancer therapeutics market is segmented based on disease, type of molecule and geographical segments.
• On the basis of Disease Type the global lung cancer therapeutics market is classified into non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), small cell lung cancer (SCLC).
• On the basis of Type of Molecule the market is segmented into small molecules, biologics.
• Based on geography the global lung cancer therapeutics market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Key Developments in the Market:
• In April 2018, AstraZeneca announced that US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved Tagrisso for the 1st-line treatment of patients with metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) whose tumours have epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) mutations, (exon 19 deletions or exon 21 L858R mutations), as detected by an FDA-approved test. The approval is based on results from the Phase III FLAURA trial, which were presented at the European Society of Medical Oncology 2017 Congress.
Report Brief focus On:
Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market, By Disease Type (Non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), Small cell lung cancer (SCLC)), Type of Molecule (Small molecules, Biologics), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Read More About This Report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-lung-cancer-t...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1164776 • Views: 280More releases