|08-06-2018 04:07 PM CET - Tourism, Cars, Traffic||
Head-Up Display Market Analysis 2018 With Top Players Like Nippon Seiki (Europe) B.V., Continental, Visteon Corporation, DENSO, BAE Systems, Inc., Pioneer Electronics, MicroVision Inc.
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The global head-up display market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. Forecasting Global Head-Up Display Market Analysis By Component (Video Generator, Projector Unit, Display Unit, Software), By Technology (Cathode Ray Tube, Light-Emitting Diode, Optical Waveguide, Microelectromechanical System), By Type (Conventional HUD, AR-Based HUD) Application (Aviation, Automotive), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East & Africa) With Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Get Free Sample Research Report PDF: databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Major Market Competitors: Global Head-Up Display Market
Some of the major players in global head-up display market are
• Nippon Seiki Co Ltd,
• Continental AG
• Visteon Corporation
• DENSO CORPORATION
• BAE Systems Inc.
• Pioneer Corporation
• MicroVision, Inc.
Other Players Are Thales Group, INC., Garmin Ltd., Panasonic Corporation, Honeywell Aerospace Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Elbit Systems Ltd., Saab AB, Esterline Technologies Corporation, Navdy, HUDWAY, LLC., NUVIZ, Exploride, among others.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Rising awareness towards vehicle and passengers safety
• Adoption of connected vehicles
• Advent of technologically advanced head-up display
• Huge requirement of power and brightness
• Serious errors in HUD display technology
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Market Segmentation: Global Head-Up Display Market
• Based on component, the global head-up display market is segmented into video generator, projector/projection unit, display unit, software, others. The projector/projection unit segment is sub segmented into liquid crystal on silicon (LCOS) projector, digital light processing (DLP) projector and laser beam steering (LBS) projector. The display unit segment is sub segmented into digital micro mirror device (DMD) display, liquid crystal display (LCD) technology and liquid crystal silicon technology. The liquid crystal silicon technology segment is further sub segmented into nematics LCOS display and ferroelectric LCOS display.
• On the basis of technology, the global head-up display market is segmented into cathode ray tube, light-emitting diode, optical waveguide and microelectromechanical system.
• On the basis of type, the global head-up display market is segmented into conventional head-up display and AR-based head-up display. The conventional head-up display segment is sub segmented into windshield-based head-up display and combiner-based head-up display.
• On the basis of application, the global head-up display market is segmented into aviation and automotive. The aviation segment is sub segmented into civil aviation and military aviation. The civil aviation segment is sub segmented into civil aircraft and civil helicopter. The military aviation segment is sub segmented into aircraft and helicopter. The automotive segment is sub segmented passenger car and commercial vehicle.
• Based on geography, the global head-up display market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Visit Report Description Or Request TOC of Full Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-head-display-...
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1164703 • Views: 1316More releases