|08-06-2018 03:35 PM CET - Industry, Real Estate & Construction||
Industrial Valves Market Emerging In Energy Industry By 2018 With Top Providers Like Cameron, a Schlumberger company, Crane Co., Emerson, Flowserve Corporation, Forbes Marshall, Metso, Neway Valve amd More
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The report includes industrial valves market shares of flow cytometry market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America. Forecasting Global Market Analysis By Material Type (Steel, Cast Iron, Alloy Based, Cryogenic, Others), By valve type (Ball, Butterfly, Gate, Globe, Plug, Diaphragm, Safety) By End-user (Oil & Gas, Water & Wastewater, Energy & Power, Chemical, Food & Beverages, Pharmaceutical, Building and Construction, Others) By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) With Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The Industrial Valves Market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.The Global Market accounted to USD 67.8 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 3.8% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024.
Get Free Sample Research Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Major Market Competitors: Global Industrial Valves Market
Industrial Valves Market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and testing results of products. Some of the major players operating in market are
• AVK Holding A/S,
• Avcon Controls Pvt Ltd,
• Cameron – Schlumberger,
• Crane Co.,
• Flowserve Corporation,
• Forbes Marshall,
• IMI PLC.,
• Kitz Corporation,
Others: Metso Corporation,Neway Valves (Suzhou) Co., Ltd., Pentair PLC,Velan Inc., Samson AG, The Weir Group, PLC, Spirax-Sarco Engineering PLCamong others. In 2017, Flowserve Corporationsinged the deal withDivest Gestra AG, to sell products of the company.
Speak to Research Analyst for Further Query: databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Growing Demand in Oil & Gas Production
• High Demand for Energy in APAC
• Focus on Smart Cities in Emerging Economies Such as China and India
• Rising Demand for Automation
• Lack of Standardization in Certifications and Policies
• Slowdown in Oil & Gas and Mining Industries
• Downtime Due to Repairing of Valves
Market Segmentation: Global Industrial Valves Market
• On the basis of material type the industrial valves marketis segmented into Steel, Cast Iron, Alloy Based, Cryogenic, Others. The alloy based market is expected to grow in the forecasted period.
• On the basis of valve type the industrial valves market is segmented into Ball, Butterfly, Gate, Globe, Plug, Diaphragm, and Safety.The gate market is expected to grow in the forecasted period.
• On the basis of end-user the industrial valves market is segmented into Oil & Gas, Water & Wastewater, Energy & Power, Chemical, Food & Beverages, Pharmaceutical, Building and Construction, Others. The Oil & gas market is expected to grow in the forecasted period.
• On the basis of geography, industrial valves market eport covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
• Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. For Customization or Getting Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1164637 • Views: 830More releases