|08-06-2018 03:29 PM CET - Industry, Real Estate & Construction||
Commodity Plastics Market 2018: Report Highlights Dominated Players Exxon Mobil, LG Chem, Sumitomo Chemical, The DOW Chemical, SABIC, BASF, Lyondellbasell, Sinopec, Ineos And Others-Forecast 2025
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
PR Agency: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Commodity Plastics Market report provides key information about the industry, including invaluable facts and figures, expert opinions and the emerging technology across the globe. Commodity Plastics industry Report also calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of This Report and technologies by various application segments.
Secondly the study, besides estimating the Commodity Plastics market potential till 2025, analyses on who can be the market leaders and what partnerships would help them to capture the market share. Commodity Plastics report gives an overview about the dynamics of the market, by discussing various aspects such as drivers, restraints, Porter’s 5 forces, value chain, customer acceptance and investment scenario.
Get Free Sample of Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Global Commodity Plastics Market is expected to reach USD 530.74 billion by 2025, from USD 354.31 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Major Market Competitors/Players:
• Exxon Mobil,
• LG Chem,
• Sumitomo Chemical,
• The DOW Chemical,
• Formosa Plastics,
• Mitsubishi Chemical,
• Chevron Phillips Chemical,
• Eni Spa,
• Reliance Industries,
• Hanwha Chemical,
• Lotte Chemical,
• Indian Oil,
• Haldia Petrochemicals,
• Nova Chemicals,
• Qenos Pty,
• Qatar Petroleum,
• Westlake Chemical,
• PTT Global Chemical
• Among others
Table Of Contents Available For This Market Request For TOC Here@ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-commodity-p...
Competitive Analysis: Global Commodity Plastics Market
The global commodity plastics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of commodity plastics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Global Commodity Plastics Market, By Type (Polyethylene (PE), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Polystyrene (PS), Polypropylene (PP), Poly (Methyl Methacrylate) (PMMA), Others) By Application (Packaging, Automotive, Electronics, Consumer Goods, Construction, Textile, Medical & Pharmaceutical, Others) By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Major Market Drivers and Restraint:
• Growing packaging sector
• Rising disposable income generating high demand for consumer goods
• Increasing production of lightweight electric vehicles
• Environmental concern of plastic waste
• Government Regulations
Questions? We’ll Put You on the Right Path Request Analyst Call @ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Market Segmentation: Global Commodity Plastics Market
• The global commodity plastics market is segmented based on type, application and geographical segments.
• Based on type, the global commodity plastics market is segmented into polyethylene (PE), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polystyrene (PS), polypropylene (PP), poly methyl methacrylate (PMMA) and others. Polyethylene of ethylene is further sub segmented into HDPE, LDPE and LLDPE. Polyvinyl chloride of ethylene is further sub segmented into rigid PVC and flexible PVC.
• On the basis of application, the global commodity plastics market is classified into packaging, automotive, electronics, consumer goods, construction, textile, medical & pharmaceutical and others. Packaging of ethylene is further sub segmented into film wraps, plastic bags, industrial & household chemical containers, milk jugs, cereal box liners and others. Electronics of ethylene is further sub segmented into air dams, car bumpers, rocker panels, consoles, grilles and others.
• Based on geography, the global commodity plastics market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Note: If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know And We Will Offer You The Report As You Want.
Customization With Discount Available On This Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavorsto provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1164626 • Views: 637More releases