|08-03-2018 12:06 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
H1N1 (Swine Flu) Vaccination Market to Reach at a Highest CAGR of 17% With Top Key Players Baxter International Inc., GSK, CSL, MedImmune, Merck, Novartis, Sanofi Pasteur, NOVAVAX INC, Zydus Group, Crucell, and More
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Global H1N1 (Swine Flu) Vaccination Industry 2018 Market Research Report focuses on price, sales, revenue and growth rate of each type, as well as the types and each type price of key manufacturers, through interviewing key manufacturers. Second on basis of segments by manufacturers, this report focuses on the sales, price of each type, average price of Credit Insurance, revenue and market share, for key manufacturers.
The Global H1N1 (Swine Flu) Vaccination Market is expected to reach USD 8.26 billion by 2025, from USD 0.6 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 17% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
For In depth Information Get Free Sample Copy of this Report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Global H1N1 (Swine Flu) Vaccination Market, By Treatment type (influenza, meningococcal, cervical cancer, pneumococcal, hepatitis, measles, mumps, rubella), End User (Hospital, Clinics), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Complete report on Global H1N1 (Swine Flu) Vaccination Market Research Report 2018-2025 spread across 350 Pages, profiling Top companies and supports with tables and figures
Market Definition: Global H1N1 (Swine Flu) Vaccination Market
Swine flu is an infection caused by H1N1 virus, also known as swine flu virus. In 2009, H1N1 had spread rapidlyaround the world, so the World Health Organization called it a pandemic. The H1N1 virus mainly affects the respiratory system including nose, lungs and throat of the infected person. H1N1 virus can be classified on the basis of antigenicity of its surface glycoproteins neuraminidase and hemagglutinin. Vaccine, suspension of weakened, killed, or fragmented microorganisms or toxins or of antibodies or lymphocytes is administered primarily to prevent disease. The market for H1N1 flu is growing tremendously due to increased awareness. For instance, according to centers for disease control and prevention, in 2009 during pandemic approximately 60.8 million cases, 274,304 hospitalizations and 12,469 deaths occurred due to H1N1 swine flu. There have been tremendous technological advancements in the field of vaccination in the last decade. For instance, in 2006, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services awarded $1 billion in funding to a number of vaccine makers, including GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis, and MedImmune, to develop alternative production methods.
Key Questions Answered in Global H1N1 (Swine Flu) Vaccination Market Report:-
Our Report offers:-
• What will the market growth rate, Overview and Analysis by Type of Global H1N1 (Swine Flu) Vaccination Market in 2025?
• What are the key factors driving, Analysis by Applications and Countries Global H1N1 (Swine Flu) Vaccination Market?
• What are Dynamics, This Overview Includes Analysis of Scope, and price analysis of top Vendors Profiles of Global H1N1 (Swine Flu) Vaccination Market?
• Who are Opportunities, Risk and Driving Force of Global H1N1 (Swine Flu) Vaccination Market?
• Who are the opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in Global H1N1 (Swine Flu) Vaccination Market? Business Overview by Type, Applications, Gross Margin and Market Share
• What are the Global H1N1 (Swine Flu) Vaccination Market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the Market?
Request for Detailed TOC: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-h1n1-swine-...
Top Key Players:
• Baxter Healthcare
• Medimmune (Astra Zeneca)
• Merck & Co. Inc
• Sanofi Pasteur
• Hualan Biological Engineering Co.
• Commonwealth Serum Laboratories
• Zydus Cadila
• Panacea Biotec
• Shanghai Institute Of Biological Products
• Sinovac Biotech LTD Butantan Institute
• Cantacuzino Institute Of Sera And Vaccine
• Changchun Institute Of Biological Product
• Crucell N.V.
• Denka Seiken Co Ltd.
• Green Cross Corp.
• Glaxosmithkline Plc
• amongst others.
Key Reasons to Purchase:
• To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the Global H1N1 (Swine Flu) Vaccination Market and its commercial landscape.
• Assess the H1N1 (Swine Flu) Vaccination production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
• To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the H1N1 (Swine Flu) Vaccination Market and its impact in the Global market.
• Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
• To understand the future outlook and prospects for Global H1N1 (Swine Flu) Vaccination Market.
Avail 10% Instant Discount on Purchase of This Report Mail @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Cost of H1N1 Vaccine
• Vaccine awareness
• Side-effects of vaccine
• Availability of substitute treatment
• Limited consumer segments
• Ease in administration
Key Insights in the report:
• Historical and current market size and projection up to 2025
• Market trends impacting the growth of the global H1N1 (Swine Flu) Vaccination market
• Analyze and forecast the H1N1 (Swine Flu) Vaccination market on the basis of services, end-user, and services
• Trends of key regional and country-level markets for processes, derivative and application
• Company profiling of key players which includes business operations, product and services, geographic presence, recent developments and key financial analysis
Key Developments in the Market:
• January 2010: The World Health Organization defended itself against allegations it overhyped the dangers of H1N1 under pressure from vaccine manufacturers at a hearing of the Council of Europe’s health committee.
• October, 2009: Baxter International (U.S) got approval from European Commission (EC) for marketing authorization of CELVAPAN H1N1 pandemic vaccine using Baxter’s Vero cell technology. CELVAPAN H1N1 is the first cell culture-based and non-adjuvant pandemic influenza vaccine to receive marketing authorization in the European Union.
Inquire Before Buying @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Customize report of "Global H1N1 (Swine Flu) Vaccination Market" as per customers requirement also available.
Global H1N1 (Swine Flu) Vaccination Market is segmented on the basis of
• Treatment Type
• End User
Market Segmentations in Details:
By Treatment Type
• Cervical Cancer
By End User
• United Kingdom
• Rest of Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of South America
Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of MEA
Competitive Analysis: Global H1N1 (Swine Flu) Vaccination Market
The global H1N1 (swine flu) vaccination market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes global H1N1 (swine flu) vaccination market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Speak to Author of the report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Global Innovation Management Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Global Innovation Management Market, By Geography; Type (Software, Services); Organization Size (Large Enterprises, Small & Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)); Deployment Model (On-premises, Cloud); Application (Product Research & Development Platforms, Marketing, Design, Idea Platforms, Collective Intelligence & Prediction Platforms, Human Resource & Freelancers Platforms); Vertical (Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, IT, Media & Communication Technology, Aerospace & Defense, Public Sector & Education, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Retail & Consumer Goods, Automotive & Manufacturing, Transportation & Logistics) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Report Access: databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-innovation-ma...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1161167 • Views: 189More releases