|08-03-2018 12:05 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Telemental Health Industry 2018 Competitive Intelligence Study: Insights on Market Challenges and New Trends - American Well, Empower Interactive, Inc., MDLIVE Medical Group, PA, TalkSession Inc., Talkspace
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The “Global Telemental Health Market Analysis to 2024” is a specialized and in-depth study of the Telemental Health industry with a focus on the global market trend. The report aims to provide an overview of Global Telemental Health with detailed market segmentation by mental disorders, type, component, mode of delivery and geography. The Global Telemental Health Market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The List of Companies - Cisco Systems, Inc., AMD Global Telemedicine, Aerotel Medical Systems, Medtronic, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., McKesson Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Otsuka America Pharmaceutical Inc., Cerner Corporation, Allscripts, InTouch Technologies, Inc., Honeywell Life Care Solutions, BioTelemetry, Inc., OBS Medical Ltd., American Well, Empower Interactive, Inc., MDLIVE Medical Group, PA, TalkSession Inc., Talkspace, Virtual Therapy Connect, Teladoc, Inc., wecounsel, Genoa, a QoL Healthcare Company, Medvivo Group Ltd, GlobalMed, TGH Acquisitions Ltd. and Vidyo, Inc. among others.
Download PDF Sample Copy of Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
By mental disorders into:
• Panic Disorder
• Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
• Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
On the basis of type the market is segmented into:
• Telebehavioral Health
On the basis of component the market is segmented into:
By mode of delivery the market is segmented into:
• Web-Based Delivery Mode
• Cloud-Based Delivery Mode
• On-Premise Delivery Mode
By end user the market is segmented into:
Download Detailed TOC @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-telemental-...
Regional Analysis -
• North America
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Reason to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Global Telemental Health Market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Global Telemental Health Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
To Inquire Regarding This Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1161162 • Views: 219More releases