|08-03-2018 10:01 AM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Cloud Computing in Insurance Market Is Booming with Amazon, Ellie Mae, IBM, Infosys
Press release from: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 44 pages on title 'Cloud Computing in Insurance - Thematic Research' with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers key regions that includes United States, Europe, China, Japan, India and important players such as Adobe, Alphabet, Amazon, Ellie Mae, IBM, Infosys Etc.
Request a sample report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1284128-cloud-compu...
Cloud computing (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, private, and hybrid) accounted for 9.5% of a global ICT market that was worth $2tn in 2017 according to HTF. While the global ICT market is forecast to record a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% over the next five years, cloud computing revenues - which passed $193bn in 2017 - will grow at 18%. In theory, the entire IT market could shift to the cloud, so the disruption to the global software and IT services sector is likely to be substantial.
Insurance companies are increasingly adopting cloud technology to enable digital innovation, achieve reduced operational costs, and enhance operational efficiency through greater mobility. By altering the role of the IT function within an organization, the cloud is also changing the way insurers source and utilize IT infrastructure, such as using a remote server to store, manage, and process data. The readily available infrastructure and application components enable insurers to increase capacity or add capabilities speedily without investing in costly IT infrastructure.
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1284128-cloud-...
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Adobe, Alphabet, Amazon, Ellie Mae, IBM, Infosys, Intuit, Medidata, Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce.com, SAP, TCS, Veeva Systems, Wipro, Workday, Aviva, BHSI, Exeter Family Friendly, Mapfre, Prudential, UPC, Zurich
- This report focuses on the impact of cloud computing in the insurance sector.
- It discusses how the insurance sector is increasingly adopting cloud technology to enable digital innovation, achieve reduced operational costs, and enhance operational efficiency through greater mobility.
- It identifies key winners in the cloud computing technology theme.
Buy this report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1284128
Reasons to buy
- The report highlights some of the IT industry’s incumbents, as well as cloud disruptors, categorized by their positions in the cloud computing value chain.
- It splits the trends analysis for the cloud computing theme into technology trends and insurance industry trends.
- It discusses the key value chain segments within each model.
- It provides an industry analysis, explaining the adoption of cloud computing.
- The report discusses the impact of cloud computing on insurance through case studies and key recommendations for insurance companies.
- It offers a technology briefing, explaining the benefits of cloud computing to businesses.
Table of Contents
Tech trends 4
Cloud trends in insurance 9
VALUE CHAIN 11
Cloud model (IaaS and PaaS) 12
Cloud model (SaaS) 13
Cloud professional se
View Detailed Table of Content @ www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1284128-cloud-computing-i...
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1160743 • Views: 763More releases