|08-02-2018 01:09 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Human Identification Market 2018 Analysis focusing on Companies Analysis Illumina, PerkinElmer, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, QIAGEN, Promega Corporation, Promega Corporation, GE
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Market Study Report adds a new Human Identification Market Research Report for the period of 2017-2024 that shows the growth of the market is rising at a Steady CAGR to 2024.
It mostly focuses on recognition of ridges present on fingers of the suspect.Human identification is boosting with the technological development in the next-generation sequencing.
Request for Free Sample Report @: databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Human identification market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, andBrazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Human identification market accounted to USD 818.31 million in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 14.2% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
This Report Contains:
• No of Pages: 350
• No of Figures: 60
• No of Tables: 220
Request for TOC, Table and Figure @: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-human-ident...
• By consumables, services, instruments and software. Consumables are sub segmented into assay kits and reagents. Assay kits and reagents are further sub segmented into electrophoresis kits & reagents, DNA amplification kits & reagents, DNA quantification kits & reagents, DNA extraction kits & reagents, rapid DNA analysis kits & reagents.
• By technology the market is segmented into capillary electrophoresis, polymerase chain reaction, nucleic acid purification & extraction, automated liquid handling, microarrays, next-generation sequencing, rapid DNA analysis.
• By application the market is segmented into forensic applications and paternity identification.
• By end user the market is segmented into forensic laboratories and research centers.
Key Players Focuses
• General Electric Company,
• LGC Limited,
• Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings,
• NMS Labs.,
• Eurofins Scientific,
• Hamilton Company,
• IntegenX Inc.,
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.,
• Flinn Scientific,
• among others.
Any Specific Requirements? Questions? Ask to Our Industry Expert @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Note: If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know And We Will Offer You The Report As You Want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavours to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1159032 • Views: 396More releases