|08-01-2018 05:30 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Veterinary Reference Laboratory Market 2018: Analysed by Business Growth, Development Factors and Future Prospects By Dominated Players Gribbles Veterinary, Greencross Vets,USDA, Virbac, Marshfield Clinic, Marshfield Clinic And Othrers-Forecast 2024
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
PR Agency: Data Bridge Market Research
“Global Veterinary Reference Laboratory Market 2018”Report contains In-depth coverage, intensive analysis, and actionable market insights to spot opportunities in existing and potential markets. This Veterinary Reference Laboratory Market report highlights key dynamics of current Industry sector. The potential of the Industry has been investigated along with the key players, segmentations, drivers, restrains, strategies, share, volume, business opportunities and key challenges. The current Veterinary Reference Laboratory Market scenario and prospects of the sector has also been analyzed.
Get Free Sample of Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Global Veterinary Reference Laboratory Market accounted to USD 1.81 Billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 10.1% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Global Veterinary Reference Laboratory Market By Application (Clinical Chemistry, Hematology, Immunodiagnostics, Molecular Diagnostics), By Application (Clinical Pathology, Bacteriology, Parasitology, Virology, Productivity Testing, Pregnancy Testing, Toxicology), By Type of Animal (Companion Animals, Food-Producing Animals), By End User (Veterinary Hospitals, Veterinary Clinics), By Geography – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Table Of Contents Available For This Market Request For TOC Here@ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-veterinary-...
Major Market Competitors: Global Veterinary Reference Laboratory Market
• C.H. Boehringer Sohn AG & Ko. KG,
• Sanofi S.A.,
• IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.,
• Stichting Beheer Gezondheidsdienst Voor Dieren,
• NEOGEN CORPORATION,
• Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine,
• Animal and Plant Health Agency,
• Phoenix Lab,
• ProtaTek International,
• Marshfield Clinic,
• Greencross Limited,
• Gribbles Veterinary,
• Wisconsin Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory
• WSU Veterinary Clinical Pathology Laboratory
• Among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Veterinary Reference Laboratory Market
The veterinary reference laboratory market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of veterinary reference laboratory market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Questions? We’ll Put You on the Right Path Request Analyst Call @ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Market Segmentation: Global Veterinary Reference Laboratory Market
• The global veterinary reference laboratory market is segmented by application into clinical chemistry, hematology, immunodiagnostics and molecular diagnostics. Immunodiagnostics is further sub segmented into Elisa tests, lateral flow rapid tests and others. Molecular Diagnostics is further segmented into polymerase chain reaction (PCR) tests, microarrays and others.
• On the basis of application the market is segmented into clinical pathology, bacteriology, parasitology, virology, productivity testing, pregnancy testing and toxicology.
• By type of animal the market is segmented into companion animals and food-producing animals. Companion animals are further sub segmented into dogs, cats, horses and others. Food-producing animals are further sub segmented into cattle, pigs, poultry, sheep and goats and others.
• By end user the market is further segmented into veterinary hospitals and veterinary clinics.
• On the basis of geography, veterinary reference laboratory market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Increasing frequency of zoonotic diseases.
• Increasing awareness about animal healthcare
• Increase in number of veterinary practitioners
• Growth in animal derived product demand
• Increased animal livestock
• Rise in the price of pet care
Note: If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know And We Will Offer You The Report As You Want.
Customization With Discount Available On This Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-veterinary-...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavorsto provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1157628 • Views: 577More releases