|08-01-2018 04:44 PM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Smart Transportation Industry 2018 Market Trends, Size, Share, Top Key Players: Cisco Systems, Inc., General Electric Company, IBM Corporation, Siemens AG, Cubic Corporation, ALSTOM.
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Smart Transportation Market report is a proficient and deep study on the Smart Transportation current state also focuses on the major drivers, Smart Transportation market strategies and impressive growth of the key players. Worldwide Smart Transportation Industry also offers granular study of the dynamics, revenue, Smart Transportation segmentation, share forecasts and allows you to take better business decision. The report serves vital statistics on the Smart Transportation market stature of the Smart Transportation leading manufacturers and is a important source of guidance and advice for companies and individuals involved in the Smart Transportation industry.
The report begins from overview of Industry Chain structure, and describes industry environment, then analyses market size and forecast of Smart Transportation by product, region and application, in addition, this report introduces market competition situation among the vendors and company profile, besides, market price analysis and value chain features are covered in this report.
Get Free Sample Report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Smart Transportation Market accounted for USD 70.14 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 24.85% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Top Market Competitors:
Some of the major players of the global smart transportation market are
• Cisco Systems, Inc.,
• General Electric Company,
• IBM Corporation,
• Siemens AG,
• Cubic Corporation,
• Indra Sistemas,
• LG CNS,
• Q-Free ASA,
• Thales Group,
• Kapsch Corporation,
• TomTom International BV.,
• WS Atkins PLC,
• Garmin Ltd.,
• Iteris, Inc.,
• Conduent Incorporated, Frequentis AG,
• Metro Infrasys Pvt. Ltd.,
• Moxa Inc.,
• OEM Technology Solutions,
• ZTE Corporation,
Company Share Analysis: Smart Transportation Market
The report for smart transportation market include detailed vendor level analysis for market shares in 2016 for Global, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America specifically. Also impact and development analysis of key vendors is registered in the market and factored on the basis of Vendor Positioning Grid Analysis which measures the vendors strengths and opportunities against present market challenges, measure providers ability to identify or satisfy present market needs, map providers market vision to current and upcoming market dynamics among others. The report also measures technology life line curve and market time line to analyze and do more affective investments
Questions? We’ll Put You on the Right Path Request Analyst Call @ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Major Market Objective:
• Growing Urban Population
• Rising Demand of Integrated Security and Safety System for Enhancing Public Safety
• Growing Government Initiatives
• Growing Demand For Efficient Transportation
• Heavy Capital Investment
Smart Transportation Market Scope:
• Smart transportation market is segmented on the basis of transportation mode into roadways, and railways.
• On the basis of solution, the global smart transportation market is further segmented into smart ticketing solution, parking management solution, passenger information solution, traffic management solution, integrated supervision solution, and insurance telematics solution. The parking management solution is further sub segmented into access control solution, ticketing & revenue management solution and automated parking guidance & slot management solution. The passenger information solution is further sub segmented into multimedia information and entertainment solution and network connectivity solution. The traffic management solution is further sub segmented into smart signaling solution, route guidance solution, toll collection & revenue management solution and predictive traffic analytics solution.
• On the basis of service, the global smart transportation market is sub segmented into consulting services, deployment & integration services, and support & maintenance services.
• On the basis of geography, global smart transportation market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Report Brief Focus On:
Smart Transportation Market, By Geography, Transportation Mode (Road, Rail), Solution (Smart Transportation Market, Smart Ticketing Solution, Parking Management Solution, Passenger Information Solution, Traffic Management Solution, Integrated Supervision Solution, Insurance Telematics Solution), Services (Consulting Services, Deployment
& Integration Services, Support & Maintenance Services)}- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
For More Information Visit@ databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-smart-transpo...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1157580 • Views: 746More releases