|07-30-2018 09:35 AM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
GervanoRA Added Multiple Sclerosis: Pipeline Analysis- 2018to its Report Store
Press release from: GervanoRA Data Services
GervanoRA Data Services has released its latest pipeline analysis report, “Multiple Sclerosis (MS): Pipeline Analysis- 2018”. The report includes complete analysis of the pipeline molecules under development used for the treatment of MS. Report helps emerging companies to understand the strong competitor strategies through its key company profiles and SWOT analysis. Elaborated report information assist clients in understanding the current scenarios in drug development and help in development and design pipeline based in-licensing and out-licensing strategies. The Universities and Institutes added to the report are expected to play a vital role in the market growth. Apart from this, the discontinued and dormant projects poise clarity for the clients.
Multiple Sclerosis Overview
Multiple Sclerosis (MS) is a demyelinating disease of the nerve cell which disables brain and spinal cord (central nervous system). The body’s immune system attacks myelin sheath, the protective covering of the nerves causes the demyelination and leads to nerve damage. This damage slows down or blocks messages between CNS and body.
• GervanoRA’ analysis on Global MS epidemiology expects the population to be 3.46 million in 2023, increasing at a CAGR of 5%.
• MS therapy area has witnessed 31 major deals since 2010. Among 31, there are 11 acquisitions, 13 Collaboration agreements, five licensing agreements, and agreement termination, merger and settlement each one.
• Patent Analysis for the approved drugs for MS,
Gilenya is protected with two US patents, two Europe patents, and three Japan patents
Tecfidera protected with seven United States granted patents, out of which five patents term expiry is in 2018 and two patent’s expiry is in 2019. It is also protected with 2 EU patents
Plegridy is protected by four United States patents with term expiry ranging from 2022 to 2026 and two Europe patents with term expiry of 2019 and 2023
Ampyra/Fampyra (European Union Trade name) is protected with six issued United States patents and two Europe patents
Lemtrada’s patents covering intellectual rights on compound has expired in United States, European Union and Japan
• As per the GervanoRA MS drug pipeline database, we have 74 company pipeline molecules and 51 molecules of universities and institutes.
• Based on GervanoRA’s estimation, around five molecules are expected to get regulatory approvals in 2019.
• Based on our analytics, we have segmented the trials which are terminated and withdrawn by company for various reasons. As per GervanoRA findings, 10 clinical trials – had been withdrawn for Multiple Sclerosis and a total of 38 trials have been terminated due to reasons like safety, efficacy, lack of funding, etc.
Key Pipeline Events
Drug Pipeline Analysis by Stage of Development, Geography, RoA, MoA, Drug Class, and Drug developments by Companies, Universities and Institutes.
Epidemiology and Epidemiology Forecast
Total Drug Approvals for the Treatment of therapeutics (From 2010)
Estimated Drug Approval Timelines for all Pipeline Drugs
Patent Analysis of Approved Drugs
Clinical Trials Summary
Terminated and Discontinued Drugs Projects
Current and Future Competitive Landscape of Companies
Key Companies with Drug Profiles and Drug Milestones
Key Companies SWOT Analysis
Emerging Companies with Profiles
Universities and Institutes with Drugs in Pipeline
GervanoRA Data Services LLP is a premier provider of syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services, based in Goa, India. GDS aims to deliver a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights, aerial views of the competitive framework, and future market trends.
At GervanoRA Data Services, we're playing our part to help clients stay ahead of the curve. We collaboratively work with a wide range of organizations (KOLs) to garner valuable key insights.
For more details, please visit our website: www.gervanora.com
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ in.linkedin.com/company/gervanora-data-services-llp
GervanoRA Data Services LLP
Goa IT Innovation Center
Goa Chamber of Commerce and Industry Bldg.
South Goa, Goa
India (Head Office)
Mr. Ramu Jadhav
Verna, Goa - 403722
Ph. No. +91(0)832-2783283
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1151142 • Views: 171More releases