|07-27-2018 03:43 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market Promoting Growth In 2018 With Danaher Corporation, BD, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Alifax, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Accelerate Diagnostics and More
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
PR Agency: Data Bridge Market Research
This report studies the global Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing market status and forecast, categorizes the global Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing market size (value & volume) by providers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China and other regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa).
Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Report explaining benefits in interactive marketing, Outlook, Overview, Share, Trends, Analysis Report, consumer opinion, Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing market research, techniques, advertisement companies, marketing research, definition, what is Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing market survey, best advertising agencies, Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing research definition to comforts conjunction.
The Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025. The global antimicrobial susceptibility testing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market.
The Global Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market is expected to reach USD 4.07 billion by 2025, from USD 2.71 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The report includes market shares of antimicrobial susceptibility testing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Get Free Sample Research Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Some of the major players operating in the global antimicrobial susceptibility testing market are include
• Zhuhai Dl Biotech
• Thermo Fisher
• Bio-Rad Accelerate Diagnostics
Other Operating Players Analysis Are Biomrieux, Bio-Rad, Creative, Hi-Media, Liofilchem, Merck Group, Merlin, Synbiosis, Diagnostic Laboratory Services, Alifax, Creative Diagnostics, and others
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Rising incidence of infectious diseases.
• Emerging cases of multidrug-resistance due to drug abuse.
• Increasing public and private investments, funds and research grants by market players and government.
• Technological advancements towards the development of fast antimicrobial susceptibilitytesting
• Reimbursement scenarios are unfavourable in the market.
Full Report Description Or Requesting TOC, Visit: databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-antimicrobial...
Market Segmentation: Global Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market
• The global antimicrobial susceptibility testing market is segmented based on product, method, type, application and end user.
• Based on product, the global antimicrobial susceptibility testing market is segmented into automated laboratory instruments, manual antimicrobial susceptibility testing products, automated laboratory instruments, culture and growth media and consumables. Manual antimicrobial susceptibility testing products is further sub-segmented into susceptibility testing disks, MIC strips, and susceptibility plates.
• Based on methods, the global antimicrobial susceptibility testing market is segmented into dilution, disk diffusion, ETEST, automated antimicrobial susceptibility testing, and genotypic methods.
• Based on types, the global antimicrobial susceptibility testing market is segmented into antibacterial testing, antifungal testing, anti-parasitic testing, and others.
• Based on applications, the global antimicrobial susceptibility testing market is segmented into clinical diagnostics, drug discovery and development, epidemiology and others.
• Based on end user, the global antimicrobial susceptibility testing market is segmented into diagnostic centers & hospitals, pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, contract research organizations (CROS), and research & academic institutes.
• Based on geography, the global antimicrobial susceptibility testing market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. For Customization and Getting Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1150552 • Views: 364More releases