|07-27-2018 03:39 PM CET - Industry, Real Estate & Construction||
Computer Vision Technologies Market Progressing In 2018 With Cognex Corporation, Basler AG, National Instruments, Sony, Teledyne Technologies Incorporated, Texas Instruments, Intel Corporation, KEYENCE CORPORATION
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Computer vision technologies market research report provides the newest industry data and industry future trends, allowing you to identify the products and end users driving computer vision technologies revenue growth and profitability.
The computer vision technologies industry report lists the leading competitors and provides the insights strategic industry analysis of the key factors influencing the computer vision technologies market.
The computer vision technologies industry report includes market shares of computer vision technologies unit market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America. The Global Computer Vision Technologies Market is expected to reach USD 19.37 Billion by 2025, from USD 10.70 Billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 7.70% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Get Free Sample of This Information Analysis: databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Some of the major players operating in the global computer vision technologies unit market are
• Cognex Corporation (US)
• Basler AG (Germany)
• KEYENCE CORPORATION. (Japan)
• National Instruments (US)
• Sony (Japan)
• Teledyne Technologies Incorporated. (US)
• Texas Instruments Incorporated.(US)
• Intel Corporation (US)
Other Operating Players Analysis Are Baumer Optronic (Germany), Tordivel AS. (Norway), ISRA VISION (Germany), MVTec Software GmbH (Germany), MediaTek Inc. (Taiwan), Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (US), CEVA Logistics (US), Synopsys, Inc. (US), SICK AG (Germany) and JAI A/S (Denmark).
The Computer Vision Technologies market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the Computer Vision Technologies forecast period is 2018 to 2025. The global computer vision technologies market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in computer vision technologies market.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Increasing need for quality inspection and automation
• Increased demand for 3D vision systems with robot controllers
• Increasing adoption of 3D computer vision systems
• Lack of flexible computer vision solutions
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Market Segmentation: Global Computer Vision Technologies Market
• The global computer vision technologies market is segmented based on component, product, application, vertical and geographical segments.
• Based on Component, the global computer vision technologies market is segmented into hardware and software. Hardware is further sub segmented into camera, frame grabber, optics and processor. Software is further sub segmented into deep learning and traditional software.
• On the basis of Product, the global computer vision technologies market segmented into PC based and smart camera based.
• On the basis of application, the global computer vision technologies market segmented into mobile robots, mobile smart devices medical vision and others.
• Based on geography, the global computer vision technologies market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Research Methodology: Global Computer Vision Technologies Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Full Report Description Or Requesting TOC, Visit: databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-computer-visi...
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1150546 • Views: 1081More releases