|07-27-2018 02:52 PM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Antimicrobial Textiles Market Trends, Price, Revenue, Share, Growth and Forecast Until 2025| BioCote Ltd, Lonza Group, BASF, Unitika Ltd., Agion Technologies, Inc.
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Antimicrobial Textiles Market 2018-2025 report Provide a comprehensive research based study of the market along with the dominated players, market share, forecast data, in-depth analysis, and detailed overview of the Antimicrobial Textiles industry with respect to global market. The Antimicrobial Textiles Market report further emphasizes on driver and restraint factors in the global and regional level. For complete understanding, the Antimicrobial Textiles Market also provides market segmentation, drivers, restrains and regional market analysis in country level market.
Market research report demonstrates a detailed study of data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis
Get Free Sample Report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Antimicrobial Textiles Market accounted for USD 511.3 million in 2016 and projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Some of the major players in global antimicrobial textiles market include:-
• Microban International,
• Sciessent LLC,
• UNITIKA LTD.,
• BASF SE,
• The Dow Chemical Company,
• Lonza, BioCote Limited,
• Trevira GmbH,
• Milliken Chemical,
• Vestagen Protective Technologies, Inc.,
• Resil Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.,
• HeiQ Materials AG,
• smartfiber AG,
Competitive Landscape: Antimicrobial Textiles Market
The global antimicrobial textiles market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Discount Is Available On This Report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Antimicrobial Textiles Market Objectives:
• Increasing demand from the healthcare industry
• Growing consumer awareness towards hygienic and healthier products
• Fluctuation in raw material prices
Antimicrobial Textiles Market Scope:
• On the basis of finishing techniques, the global antimicrobial textiles market is segmented into exhaust, pad-dry-cure, spraying, and foam finishing method.
• On the basis of application, the global antimicrobial textiles market is segmented into columns, and concrete frame. The columns segment is further sub segmented into drilled shaft, and metal decking.
• On the basis of end-user, the global antimicrobial textiles market is segmented into commercial, apparel, medical, home, and other wearables. The commercial segment is sub segmented into protective wear, industrial laundry, and others. The others segment is further sub segmented into window covers & tents. The apparel segment is further sub segmented into sportswear, work wear, intimates, and outdoor clothing. The medical segment is sub segmented into curtains, sheets & blankets, surgical supplies, and others. The others segment is further sub segmented into upholstery, and attire. The home segment is sub segmented into carpet, bedding, curtains & drapes, and others. The others segment is further sub segmented into awning, upholstery, towels, and cleaning textiles. The other wearable segment is sub segmented into footwear, and socks & shoe inserts.
• On the basis of geography, the global antimicrobial textiles market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Report Brief Focus On:
Antimicrobial Textiles Market Present by Agents (Synthetic Organic Compounds, Metal & Metallic Salts, Bio-Based); Finishing Techniques (Exhaust, Pad-Dry-Cure, Spraying, Foam Finishing Method); Application (Commercial, Apparel, Medical, Home); Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Access Full Report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-antimicrobial...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1150440 • Views: 281More releases