|07-27-2018 09:32 AM CET - Science & Education||
Digital English Language Learning Market Is Booming Worldwide | Sanako, LearnCube, OKpanda
Press release from: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
HTF MI recently introduced new title on “Global Digital English Language Learning Market Size, Status and Forecast 2025” from its database. The report provides study with in-depth overview, describing about the Product / Industry Scope and elaborates market outlook and status to 2025. The Report gives you competition analysis of top manufacturer with sales volume, price, revenue (Million USD) and market share, the top players including Berlitz Languages, Pearson ELT, Sanako Corporation, EF Education First, inlingua, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, LearnCube, McGraw-Hill Education, Onwards Learning, OKpanda, Oxford University Press, Rosetta Stone, Transparent Language & Voxy
Get the inside scoop of the Sample report @: www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1269108-global-digi...
English is spoken by more than one billion people worldwide and is the second most popular language to learn after Mandarin. ELT programs are gaining momentum because of globalization, urbanization, and the desire for better education and employment opportunities. With the advent of the Internet, information and communications technology (ICT) tools are being used to provide learning content in digital formats. Digital English language learning comprises digital content and products that facilitate the learning of languages through ICT tools.
Increased number of student enrollment for graduate schools to English speaking countries iIconsidered to be the primary contributor to the growth of this market. In the higher education segment, universities in the US, Australia, the UK, and Canada require applicants to pass language tests such as the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), Graduate Record Examination (GRE), and International English Language Testing System (IELTS). In an attempt to excel in these tests students are compelled to enroll in private English language training (ELT) institutions. This development has led to significant demand for ELT in countries like India and China, where each year, the number of graduates moving to countries like UK and US for advanced studies is growing at a notable rate. This rise in the number of English language learners will augment the growth of the global digital English language learning market during the forecast period.
The global digital English language learning market is characterized by the presence of diversified international and regional manufacturers. With international players increasing their footprint in the market, regional manufacturers are finding it difficult to compete with them, especially on features of quality, technology, and pricing. The competitive environment in this market is likely to intensify further due to the increase in product/service extensions, technological innovations, and increasing number of M&A.
In terms of geography, APAC accounted for the maximum market share and will continue to dominate the market for the next several years. Countries in the region have started introducing formal English language education from the first year of junior secondary schools. Countries such as China and South Korea are keen on increasing English language skills among students. As a result, these countries are investing heavily in English language courses, making them the top revenue contributors globally. Also, the rise in the number of students migrating to western countries such as the US and the UK is another factor contributing to the growth of the English learning market in the region.
Read Detailed Index of full Research Study at @ www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1269108-global-digital-en...
In this report Global Digital English Language Learning market classified on the basis of product, end-user, and geographical regions. The report includes in-depth data related to revenue generation region wise and major market players in the Digital English Language Learning market.
In order to get a deeper view of Global Digital English Language Learning market is valued at USD XX million in 2017 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2017 and 2025.
Prominent top manufacturers Included In Global Digital English Language Learning Market with sales volume, price, revenue (Million USD) and market share for each manufacturer/player; the top players including Berlitz Languages, Pearson ELT, Sanako Corporation, EF Education First, inlingua, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, LearnCube, McGraw-Hill Education, Onwards Learning, OKpanda, Oxford University Press, Rosetta Stone, Transparent Language & Voxy
The Global Digital English Language Learning Market Is Classified On The Basis Of User/Application: Academic & Non-academic
The Global Digital English Language Learning Market Is Classified On The Basis Of Product Type: On-premise & Cloud based
The Global Digital English Language Learning is classified on The basis Of Region such as: United States, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia & India
Early buyers will receive 10% customization on reports. Enquire for customization or Global version of this report with geographical classification such as
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain and Benelux)
• Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia and Australia)
• Latin America (Brazil, Argentina and Colombia)
• Middle East and Africa
Key questions answered in this comprehensive study – Global Digital English Language Learning Market Size, Status and Forecast 2025
• What will the market size be in 2023 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving Global Digital English Language Learning Market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in Digital English Language Learning Market space?
• What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the Digital English Language Learning Market?
• What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the Digital English Language Learning Market?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Digital English Language Learning market? Get in-depth details about factors influencing the market?
Acquire Single User PDF license of this research report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1269108
Table of Contents
• Introduction of Global Digital English Language Learning
• Product Overview and Scope of Digital English Language Learning
• Classification of Digital English Language Learning by Product Category
• Global Digital English Language Learning Market by Application/End Users
• Global Digital English Language Learning Market by Region
• Global Digital English Language Learning Market Competition by Players/Suppliers
• Global Digital English Language Learning Sales (Volume) and Revenue (Value) by Region (2013-2018)
• Global Digital English Language Learning Sales (Volume) and Revenue (Value) by Type [On-premise & Cloud based] (Product Category) (2013-2018)
• Global Digital English Language Learning Sales (Volume) by Application i.e. Academic & Non-academic (2013-2018)
• Global Digital English Language Learning Players/Suppliers Profiles and Sales Data
• Digital English Language Learning Manufacturing Cost Analysis
• Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
• Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
• Market Effect Factors Analysis
• Market Size (Value and Volume) Forecast (2018-2025)
• Research Findings and Conclusion
Complete report on Digital English Language Learning market report spread across 100+ pages, list of tables & figures, profiling 10+ companies. Enquire more @ www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1269108-global...
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1149200 • Views: 199More releases