|07-27-2018 09:30 AM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Gesture Recognition Market | key players: Intel, Microsoft, PointGrab, Samsung
Press release from: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
HTF MI recently introduced new title on “Global Gesture Recognition Market Size, Status and Forecast 2025” from its database. The report provides study with in-depth overview, describing about the Product / Industry Scope and elaborates market outlook and status to 2025. The Report gives you competition analysis of top manufacturer with sales volume, price, revenue (Million USD) and market share, the top players including ArcSoft, Crunchfish, eyeSight Technologies, Intel, Microsoft, PointGrab, Samsung, SoftKinetic & Sony
Get the inside scoop of the Sample report @: www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1091174-global-gest...
Gesture recognition is the ability of a device to identify and respond to different gestures, such as movement of hands, fingers, arms, head, or the entire body, of an individual.
The development of motion control gaming, have a positive outlook on gesture recognition market size during forecasted years. Some of the major gaming console manufacturers, such as Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo have motion controllers in their product line, for example, Microsoft developed Kinect that works as a motion controller as well as a gesture recognition device. Similarly, Sony's PlayStation Move can be used with its PlayStation Eye camera, and up to four such motion controllers can be connected at once to enable multi-player gaming. The application of motion controllers in gaming helps users control a game using natural hand gestures. Motion controllers can be considered as the first step toward gesture recognition for gaming.
One of the emerging trends spurring the growth prospects for this market is the development of power-free gesture recognitions. The University of Washington is working on a technology named AllSee, which uses wireless signals to derive power that helps detect gestures. The sensors used in the device work via wireless transmissions and can distinguish between gestures based on the change in amplitude of the signals. The same university has also been developing SideSwipe, by using the reflected global system for mobile communication signals of a smartphone to power gesture recognition. Such technologies can also be integrated with other consumer electronic devices, thereby reducing power consumption.
In this report Global Gesture Recognition market classified on the basis of product, end-user, and geographical regions. The report includes in-depth data related to revenue generation region wise and major market players in the Gesture Recognition market.
In order to get a deeper view of Global Gesture Recognition market is valued at USD XX million in 2017 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2017 and 2025.
Read Detailed Index of full Research Study at @ www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1091174-global-gesture-re...
Prominent top manufacturers Included In Global Gesture Recognition Market with sales volume, price, revenue (Million USD) and market share for each manufacturer/player; the top players including ArcSoft, Crunchfish, eyeSight Technologies, Intel, Microsoft, PointGrab, Samsung, SoftKinetic & Sony
The Global Gesture Recognition Market Is Classified On The Basis Of User/Application: Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare & Others
The Global Gesture Recognition Market Is Classified On The Basis Of Product Type: 2D Gesture Recognition & 3D Gesture Recognition
The Global Gesture Recognition is classified on The basis Of Region such as: United States, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia & India
Early buyers will receive 10% customization on reports. Enquire for customization or Global version of this report with geographical classification such as
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain and Benelux)
• Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia and Australia)
• Latin America (Brazil, Argentina and Colombia)
• Middle East and Africa
Key questions answered in this comprehensive study – Global Gesture Recognition Market Size, Status and Forecast 2025
• What will the market size be in 2023 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving Global Gesture Recognition Market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in Gesture Recognition Market space?
• What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the Gesture Recognition Market?
• What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the Gesture Recognition Market?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Gesture Recognition market? Get in-depth details about factors influencing the market?
Acquire Single User PDF license of this research report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1091174
Table of Contents
• Introduction of Global Gesture Recognition
• Product Overview and Scope of Gesture Recognition
• Classification of Gesture Recognition by Product Category
• Global Gesture Recognition Market by Application/End Users
• Global Gesture Recognition Market by Region
• Global Gesture Recognition Market Competition by Players/Suppliers
• Global Gesture Recognition Sales (Volume) and Revenue (Value) by Region (2013-2018)
• Global Gesture Recognition Sales (Volume) and Revenue (Value) by Type [2D Gesture Recognition & 3D Gesture Recognition] (Product Category) (2013-2018)
• Global Gesture Recognition Sales (Volume) by Application i.e. Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare & Others (2013-2018)
• Global Gesture Recognition Players/Suppliers Profiles and Sales Data
• Gesture Recognition Manufacturing Cost Analysis
• Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
• Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
• Market Effect Factors Analysis
• Market Size (Value and Volume) Forecast (2018-2025)
• Research Findings and Conclusion
Complete report on Gesture Recognition market report spread across 100+ pages, list of tables & figures, profiling 10+ companies. Enquire more @ www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1091174-global...
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1149191 • Views: 528More releases