|07-26-2018 02:16 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Surgical Stapling Devices Market 2018-2023: Analyzed by Business Growth, Development Factors, Application and Future Prospects
Press release from: Research for Markets
Surgical Stapling Device is medical device which is used to place surgical staples. Surgical staples are specialized staples used in surgery in place of sutures to close skin wounds, connect or remove parts of the bowels or lungs.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report at www.researchformarkets.com/sample/global-surgical-staplin...
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers J&J (Ethicon), Medtronic, B.Braun, BD, Conmed, Grena, Frankenman, Purple surgical, Kangdi, Reach, Dextera Surgical and Medizintechnik.
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
· North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
· Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
· Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
· South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
· Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
· Straight Surgical Stapling Devices
· Curved Surgical Stapling Devices
· Circular Surgical Stapling Devices
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
· Gastrointestinal Surgery
· Gynecologic Surgery
· Thoracic Surgery
Browse Complete Report at www.researchformarkets.com/reports/global-surgical-stapli...
Scope of the Report:
· This report focuses on the Surgical Stapling Devices in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
· The global average price of Surgical Stapling Devices is in the decreasing trend, from 112.8 USD/Unit in 2011 to 110.3 USD/Unit in 2015. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years.
· The classification of Surgical Stapling Devices includes General Surgical Staplers and Minimally Invasive Surgical Staplers. The proportion of General Surgical Staplers in 2015 is about 74.4%, and the proportion of Minimally Invasive Surgical Staplers in 2015 is about 25.6%.
· Surgical Stapling Devices is widely used in gastrointestinal surgery, gynecologic surgery, thoracic surgery and others. The most proportion of Surgical Stapling Devices is used in gastrointestinal surgery, and the market share in 2015 is about 37%.
· North America region is the largest supplier of Surgical Stapling Devices, with a production market share nearly 53.8% in 2015. Europe is the second largest supplier of Surgical Stapling Devices, enjoying production market share about 35.4% in 2015.
· North America is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 39.1% in 2015. Following North America, Europe is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 31.4%.
· Market competition is intense between the giant. J&J (Ethicon), Medtronic, etc. Are the leaders of the industry, and they hold key technologies and patents, with high-end customers; have been formed in the monopoly position in the industry.
· With the developing of medical technology level, more people will use minimally invasive surgery and will use more Surgical Stapling Devices in the surgery. So in the future, the demand of Surgical Stapling Devices will be larger.
· The worldwide market for Surgical Stapling Devices is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 8.2% over the next five years, will reach 4040 million US$ in 2023, from 2520 million US$ in 2017
Place Direct Purchase Order of Surgical Stapling Devices Market at www.researchformarkets.com/buy-now/global-surgical-stapli...
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Name: Research For Markets
Phone: +44 8000-4182-37
Research For Markets indulge in detailed and diligent research on different markets, trends and emerging opportunities in the successive direction to cater to your business needs. We have established the pillars of our flourishing institute on the grounds of Credibility and Reliability. RFM delve into the markets across Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, Middle East And Africa.
Level 21, Dashwood House
69 Old Broad Street
London EC2M 1QS, United Kingdom
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1148065 • Views: 129More releases