|07-26-2018 02:13 PM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Fluorite Market Trends Forecast Analysis by Manufactures, Regions, Type and Application to 2023
Press release from: Research for Markets
Global Fluorite Industry Market Research Report has been analyzed in detail to assist clients with all the vital data to frame tactical business judgments and propose strategic growth plans.
Fluorite, also called fluorspar, is the common name of the mineral having chemical composition calcium fluoride (CaF2). It is a mineral with veritable bouquet of brilliant colors from hallmark color purple to blue, green, yellow, colorless, brown, pink, black and reddish orange. The rich purple color is by far the most famous and popular color. It is an important commercial source of fluorine. Fluorite plays a vital role in the manufacture of aluminium, gasoline, insulating foams, refrigerants, steels and uranium fuel.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report at www.researchformarkets.com/sample/global-fluorite-market-...
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers Mexichem, Mongolrostvelmet, Minersa, Yaroslavsk Mining Company(RUSAL), Kenya Fluorspar Company, Masan Resources, Steyuan Mineral Resources Group, Solvay, Pars Gilsonite Reshad, Fluorsid Group, CFIC, Wuyi Shenlong Flotation, Sinochem Lantian, China Kings Resources Group, Inner Mongolia Xiang Zhen Mining, Hunan Nonferrous Chenzhou Fluoride Chemical, Inner Mongolia Huasheng, Chifeng Sky-Horse, Guoxing Corperation, Jiangxi Shangrao Sanshan Mining and Zhejiang Sanmei Chemical.
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
· North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
· Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
· Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
· South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
· Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
· Acid Grade Fluorite
· Metallurgical Grade Fluorite
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
· Chemical Industry
· Building Material Industry
· Metallurgical Industry
Browse Complete Report at www.researchformarkets.com/reports/global-fluorite-market...
Scope of the Report:
· This report focuses on the Fluorite in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
· Fluorite production has high dependence on the fluorite mine distribution. China, Mexico, Mongolia and South Africa are the main production regions in the world. Key players in this market include Mexichem, Mongolrostvelmet, Minersa, Yaroslavsk Mining Company (RUSAL), CFIC and Wuyi Shenlong. During the past several years, relevant mineral policy and weak demand limited the production of fluorite. As a result, global fluorite production decreased from 7519.0 K MT in 2011 to 6230.4 K MT in 2015 with an average growth rate of about -4.58%.
· In consumption market, China, North America and Europe are the major consumption regions. As the largest consumer, China consumed 3719.7 K MT fluorite in 2015 accounting for 59.74% of the total consumption volume, followed by Europe with 778.9 MT and North America with 445.4 K MT.
· Fluorite can be divided in to three types according to the CaF2 content: acid grade (42.46% in 2015), metallurgical grade (50.38% in 2015) and others (7.16% in 2015). Acid grade fluorite is used in the production of chemical industry, especially the production of hydrofluoric acid. Metallurgical grade fluorite is widely used in metallurgical and building material industry.
· In the past few years, fluorite ex-factory price decreased from 282 USD/MT to 242 USD/MT. However, the gross margin still maintained at a high level due to low labor cost and abundant raw material resource.
· It is expected that the fluorite production will further drop to 5882.2 K MT in 2021. At the same time, the price may continue to decline. This industry is easily affected by the market demand and the strategy. The future is unknown, and the fluorite development will based on the market demand and the policy of the producers.
Place Direct Purchase Order of Fluorite Market at www.researchformarkets.com/buy-now/global-fluorite-market...
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Name: Research For Markets
Phone: +44 8000-4182-37
Research For Markets indulge in detailed and diligent research on different markets, trends and emerging opportunities in the successive direction to cater to your business needs. We have established the pillars of our flourishing institute on the grounds of Credibility and Reliability. RFM delve into the markets across Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, Middle East And Africa.
Level 21, Dashwood House
69 Old Broad Street
London EC2M 1QS, United Kingdom
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1148055 • Views: 126More releases