|07-25-2018 02:36 PM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market, Top Players are Linyang Electronics, Wasion Group, Haixing Electrical, Techrise Electronics, Chintim Instruments, XJ Measurement & Control Meter, Clou Electronics, HND Electronics, Longi, Hengye Electronics, Holley
Press release from: Research for Markets
Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market report offers a comprehensive valuation of the market. It does so via in-depth comprehensions, appreciative market growth by following past developments, and analysing the present situation and future forecasts based on progressive and likely states. Each research report assists as a depository of analysis and data for every side of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, types, applications, technology developments and the competitive landscape.
Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) are systems that measure, collect, and analyze energy usage, and communicate with metering devices such as electricity meters, gas meters, heat meters, and water meters, either on request or on a schedule. These systems include hardware, software, communications, consumer energy displays and controllers, customer associated systems, Meter Data Management (MDM) software, and supplier business systems.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report at www.researchformarkets.com/sample/global-advanced-meterin...
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers Landis+Gyr, Itron, GE Digital Energy, Siemens, Kamstrup, Sensus, Elster Group, Silver Spring Networks, Sanxing, Linyang Electronics, Wasion Group, Haixing Electrical, Techrise Electronics, Chintim Instruments, XJ Measurement & Control Meter, Clou Electronics, HND Electronics, Longi, Hengye Electronics, Holley Metering and Others.
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
· North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
· Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
· Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
· South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
· Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
· Smart Meter
· Communications Infrastructure
· Meter Data Management Systems (MDMS)
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
Browse Complete Report at www.researchformarkets.com/reports/global-advanced-meteri...
Scope of the Report:
· This report focuses on the Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
· The AMI communications equipment & data management systems market is an emerging market for AMI vendors, various IT companies enter into this field. The same as Smart meter market, Landis+Gyr is entrenched in this market. And Elster and Itron also have a part of the market. With more and more enterprise enter into this industry, the competition between manufacturers will be fiercer.
· The worldwide market for Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 6.7% over the next five years, will reach 24600 million US$ in 2023, from 16700 million US$ in 2017
Place Direct Purchase Order of Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market at www.researchformarkets.com/buy-now/global-advanced-meteri...
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Name: Research For Markets
Phone: +44 8000-4182-37
Research For Markets indulge in detailed and diligent research on different markets, trends and emerging opportunities in the successive direction to cater to your business needs. We have established the pillars of our flourishing institute on the grounds of Credibility and Reliability. RFM delve into the markets across Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, Middle East And Africa.
Level 21, Dashwood House
69 Old Broad Street
London EC2M 1QS, United Kingdom
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1145756 • Views: 192More releases