|07-25-2018 02:29 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Mini C-arm Market: OrthoScan, Hologic, FM Control, Intermedical, Perlong Medical, ECOTRON and Comermy
Press release from: Research for Markets
Mini C-arm Market 2018 Global Industry Research report provides in depth study of using SWOT analysis i.e. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threat to the organization. The Mini C-arm Market report also provides an in-depth survey of key players in the market which is based on the various objectives of an organization such as profiling, the product outline, the quantity of production, required raw material, and the financial health of the organization. The study provides forecast and estimates market for each product in terms of revenue and volume during the forecast period.
Mini C-arms are specifically designed for extremity imaging with a smaller footprint and more mobility than their counterparts in the full-size category. They are used by orthopedic and other extremity surgeons for imaging the hands, feet, ankles, wrists, knees, and elbows and can be found in the hospital surgery or imaging departments, emergency departments (EDs), surgery centers, or physicians' offices.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report at www.researchformarkets.com/sample/global-mini-c-arm-marke...
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers OrthoScan, Hologic, FM Control, Intermedical, Perlong Medical, ECOTRON and Comermy.
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
· North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
· Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
· Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
· South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
· Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
· Mini C-Arm with Pulsed Fluoroscopy
· Mini C-Arm with Continuous Fluoroscopy
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
Browse Complete Report at www.researchformarkets.com/reports/global-mini-c-arm-mark...
Scope of the Report:
· This report focuses on the Mini C-arm in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
· For industry structure analysis, the Mini C-arm Industry is concentrate. OrthoScan and Hologic account for about 81.94% of the revenue market. Regionally, USA is the biggest sales area of Mini C-arm, also the leader in the whole Mini C-arm.
· USA occupied 73.67% of the sales volume market in 2015. It is followed by EU and Asia-Pacific, which respectively have around 10.89% and 15.44% of the global total industry. Other countries have a small amount of sales volume.
· For price trend analysis, a key variable in the performance of Mini C-arm producers is raw material costs, specifically the speed at which any increase can be passed through to customers.
· For forecast, the global Mini C-arm revenue would keep increasing with annual growth rate with 5~10%. We tend to believe that this industry still has a bright future, considering the current demand of Mini C-arm. As for product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will continue in the next few years, as competition intensifies. Similarly, there will be fluctuations in gross margin.
· The worldwide market for Mini C-arm is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 4.0% over the next five years, will reach 79 million US$ in 2023, from 62 million US$ in 2017
Place Direct Purchase Order of Mini C-arm Market at www.researchformarkets.com/buy-now/global-mini-c-arm-mark...
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Name: Research For Markets
Phone: +44 8000-4182-37
Research For Markets indulge in detailed and diligent research on different markets, trends and emerging opportunities in the successive direction to cater to your business needs. We have established the pillars of our flourishing institute on the grounds of Credibility and Reliability. RFM delve into the markets across Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, Middle East And Africa.
Level 21, Dashwood House
69 Old Broad Street
London EC2M 1QS, United Kingdom
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1145730 • Views: 211More releases