|07-25-2018 09:57 AM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Industrial Gases Market is Driven with Growing Obligation and Dominated by (Bhuruka Gases Ltd., Tripti Gases Pvt. Limited, Air Liquide S.A., Ellenbarrie Industrial Gases Ltd., India Glycols Ltd., The Southern Gas Ltd., Air Gass and Chemicals Inc., The Lin
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Industrial Gases Market report provides in-Depth analysis with current and upcoming Business opportunities to simplify the future investment in the market. The Industrial Gases Market report presents an all-inclusive study of the market by survey the key expansion, development trends, driving forces, restraints, opportunities, and future potential in details.
Industrial Gases Market Industry displays the production, revenue, price, and market share and growth rate 2025. Industrial Gases Market provides study of Dominated Companies, Growth Drivers, Product Type, Applications, Classifications, End Users, Supply-Demand, regional output and Industry Chain Structure Forecast till 2025.
Get Free Sample Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Industrial Gases Market is projected to reach USD 128.52 billion by 2025, from USD 80.12 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Major Market Drivers:
• Demand for metal manufacturing & fabrication
• Increasing investment in the automobile and aerospace sector
• Demand for high quality of oxygen for welding process
Market Segmentation: Global Industrial Gases Market
The global industrial gases market is Segmented based on:-
• Application, and
• Geographical segments.
• Mode of Distribution,
On the basis of Application, the global industrial gases market is classified into
• Metal Production,
• Chemical & Petrochemical,
• Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals,
• Food And Beverages,
• Metal Fabrication, and others.
Based on Type, the global industrial gases market is segmented into:-
• Hydrogen and
• Carbon Dioxide, and others
On the basis of Mode of Distribution, the global industrial gases market is classified into:-
• Tonnage and
Inquiry Before Buying: databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Global Industrial Gases Market is fragmented with the presence of a large number of players across different regions. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Industrial Gases Market
Some of the major players operating in the global industrial gases market are:-
• The Southern Gas Ltd.,
• Bhuruka Gases Ltd.,
• Tripti Gases Pvt. Limited,
• SICGIL India Limited,
• Matheson Tri-Gas Inc.,
• Air Liquide S.A.,
• Air Gass and Chemicals Inc.,
• The Linde Group,
• Praxair Inc.,
• Ellenbarrie Industrial Gases Ltd.,
• Messer Group GmbH,
• Southern Industrial Gas Sdn Bhd,
• Abdullah Hashim Industrial Gases & Equipment Co. Ltd,
• Bristol Gases,
• Concorde Corodex Group,
• Buzwair Industrial Gases Factory,
• Dubai Industrial Gases,
• Gulf Cryo,
• Mohsin Haider Darwish LLC,
• National Industrial Gas Plants,
• Mohammed Hamad Al Mana Group,
• Yateem Oxygen, and many more.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Current and future of global radiology services market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
• The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
• Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
• The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Competitive Analysis: Global Industrial Gases Market
The global industrial gases market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of industrial gases market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Access Full Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-industrial-ga...
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1144659 • Views: 217More releases