|07-23-2018 04:40 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Potash Fertilizers Market Increase In the Trend Of Organic Food Consumption Global Research By 2018-2025| Top Key Players Like Agrium, PotashCorp, The Mosaic Company, HELM AG, Yara International
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Potash Fertilizers Market report offers a detailed Outlook and future prospects of the Potash Fertilizers Industry with analysis of major players that helps Industry experts, analysts and business decision makers to decide their business strategies and achieve proposed business aims.
Some of the major players operating in the global potash fertilizers market are
Yara International ASA, Agrium Inc., Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc, Eurochem Group AG, The Mosaic Company, JSC Belaruskali, HELM AG, Israel Chemicals Ltd, Sociedad Química Y Minera De Chile S.A. (SQM), Borealis AG, Sinofert Holdings Limited, K+S Aktiengesellschaft, Potash corporation, Mosaic, ICL Ltd, Uralkali, CF industries, Yara International ASA, Sociedad Qumica Y Minera De Chile S.A. (SQM), Sinofert Holdings Limited, The Mosaic Company, Agrium Inc, Eurochem Group AG, Israel Chemicals Ltd, JSC Belaruskali and many more.
To get more information, Ask for Free Sample Copy of Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
The global potash fertilizers market is expected to reach USD 31.33 billion by 2025, from USD 21.69 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Potash is one of the three key fertilizer macronutrients which are required for the growth of the plant. It is a natural substance constantly recycled in the earth. Potash is derived from the name “pot ash” which means the plant ashes that are soaked in water in a pot. Initially potassium was leached from wood ashes and concentrated by evaporating the leachate in large iron-pots. Potash is a commonly found element in nature and is available in abundance. It is stored in the soil and harvested as salt deposits.
According to an article published by World fertilizer trends the world consumption of potash is estimated to reach USD 186.67 million tonnes by the year 2020. The major players in the potash fertilizer are making various developments such as launch of new products, opening new research and development centres, and new plants for contributing to the growth of the potash fertilizer market. In the year 2018, EuroChem Group AG a leading global fertilizer company has announced the successful test production of potassium chloride at EuroChem-Usolskiy Potash in the Perm region, Russia.
The global potash fertilizers market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of potash fertilizers market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
To Understand Complete Table Of Content, Tables And Figures @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-potash-fert...
• The global potash fertilizers market is segmented based on crop type, form, application and geographical segments.
• Based on crop type, the global potash fertilizers market is segmented into cereals & grains, oilseeds & pulses, fruits & vegetables and others.
• On the basis of application method, the global potash fertilizers market is classified into broadcasting, foliar, fertigation
• On the basis of form, the global potash fertilizers market is classified into liquid, solid.
• Based on geography, the global potash fertilizers market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Current and future of global potash fertilizers market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
• The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
• Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
• The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report
• The report includes the complete segmentation displayed above across all above mentioned countries
• All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Looking for more information on this market? Click Here @ databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-potash-fertil...
Note: If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know And We Will Offer You The Report As You Want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1141131 • Views: 2146More releases