|07-23-2018 04:28 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Respiratory Diagnostics Market Trends Increases Steadily in Emerging Countries by 2017-2024 with Top Competitors are Philips, Becton Dickinson, Abbott Laboratories, Thermo Fisher Scientific, 3M, Bio-Rad Laboratories & More
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Data Bridge Market Research has announced the addition of the “Global Respiratory Diagnostics Market Size Status and Forecast 2024”, The report classifies the global Respiratory Diagnostics Market in a precise manner to offer detailed insights about the aspects responsible for augmenting as well as restraining market growth.
Some of the major players operating in respiratory diagnostics market are
Koninklijke Philips N.V., BD, Abbott, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Medtronic, NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION, General Electric Company, Smiths Group plc, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., 3M, AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline plc, ResMed, Haier Inc., MGC Diagnostics Corporation, CARESTREAM MEDICAL, Masimo, bioMérieux SA, British Diagnostics and COSMED among others.
Ask for free Sample Report Visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Global Respiratory Diagnostics market accounted to USD 6.12 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 7,5% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Market Segmentation: Global Respiratory Diagnostics Market
• By product and service: instruments & devices, assays & reagents and services & software.
• By test type the market is segmented into mechanical tests, OSA diagnostic tests, other test types, imaging tests, traditional diagnostic tests and molecular diagnostic tests. Mechanical tests are further sub segmented into pulmonary function tests. Pulmonary function tests are again sub segmented into spirometry and peak flow test.
• Imaging Tests are further sub segmented into X-Ray, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), positron emission tomography (PET) and other. Traditional diagnostic tests are further sub segmented into immunodiagnostics, biochemical characterization and microscopy. Molecular diagnostic tests are further sub segmented into PCR, nucleic acid amplification test, in situ hybridization, DNA sequencing & next-generation sequencing (NGS), microarrays and other.
• On the basis of disease the market is segmented into tuberculosis, asthma, lung cancer, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and other.
• By end user the market is segmented into hospital, clinical laboratories, reference laboratories and physician offices.
• On the basis of geography, respiratory diagnostics market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Get Full of Table of Content, Figures and Table @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-respiratory...
Respiratory diseases are the diseases which affects are constantly raising due to air pollutions. Asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, chronic bronchitis, pulmonary edema, lung cancer, emphysema and cystic fibrosis are some of the major respiratory diseases. Due to prevalence in respiratory diseases, respiratory diagnostics market is growing rapidly.
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or Drop down your inquiry.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Current and future of global respiratory diagnostics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
• The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
• Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
• The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Read more about the Global Respiratory Diagnostics Market Visit@ databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-respiratory-d...
Note: If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know And We Will Offer You The Report As You Want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1141110 • Views: 418More releases