|07-23-2018 04:28 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Extrusion Coating Market : Industry Analysis and Detailed Profiles of top Industry Players - Celanese, Reliance Industries Limited, Solvay, NOVA Chemicals, Hanwha GroupKuraray Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. NUC Corporation.
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Extrusion Coating Market Report Provides Future Development Possibilities By Key Players , Key Drivers, Competitive Analysis, Scope, Key Challenges Analysis. The Reports Conjointly Elaborate The Expansion Rate Of The Industry Supported The Highest CAGR And Global Analysis. This Report Providing An In Depth And Top To Bottom Analysis By Market Size, Growth Forecast By Applications, Sales, Size, Types And Competitors For The Creating Segment And The Developing Section Among The Extrusion Coating Market. Market Expansion Worldwide With Top Players Future Business Scope And Investment Analysis Report
Extrusion Coating Market is expected to reach USD 6.2 billion by 2025, from USD 4.1 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Free Sample Report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
The global extrusion coating market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of the extrusion coating market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Market Competitors Analysis:
The key players operating in the global extrusion coating market are
• Eastman Chemical Company
• Exxon Mobil Corporation
• Lyondellbasell Industries Holdings B.V.
• Borealis AG,
• The Dow Chemical Company,
• Celanese Corporation,
• Qenos Pty. Ltd.,
• Reliance Industries Limited,
• Westlake Chemical Corporation,
• Arkema S.A.,
• Qenos Pty. Ltd.,
• Nova Chemicals Corporation,
• A. Schulman, Inc.,
• Hanwha Group,
• Kuraray Co. Ltd.,
• Celanese Corporation,
• Formosa Plastics Corporation,
• NUC Corporation,
• Westlake Chemical Corporation among other.
Extrusion Coating Market, By Type (Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE), Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA), Polypropylene (PP), Others), By Substrate (Paper & Paperboard, Polymer Films, Aluminium Foil, Other), By Application (Transportation, Liquid Packaging, Photographic, Flexible Packaging, Others), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025.
The report width Of:
Pages : 350
Customization With Discount Available On This Report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Extrusion Coating Market In Present Seniors :
Extrusion coating is a process in which molten plastic is applied to paper board and chilled to thin and smooth layer of thickness. Extrusion coating is widely used in the coating of thermoplastic materials including PET, BOPP film, aluminium foil, paper and others. Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) is the basic material used in extrusion coating and used for the coating of fruit juice, liquid packaging, building and industrial usage.
According to The Canadian Research Institute, the sales and packaging unit will rise by 4 billion to 400 trillion by 2018. As per Interpack Alliance Processing & Packaging, in 2015, packaging industry had 839 billion of revenue world-wide and it is growing by 3.5% per year. As per the Statista report, the food and packaging market is expected to grow by 2.3% between 2016 -2022. Thus above factor proves that the demand for packaging and food industry around the globe is growing and will drive the demand for extrusion coating.
• Growing demand for extrusion coating in Asia-Pacific and the Middle East & Africa
• Rising demand by food & packaging industry
• Increasing use of extrusion coating by end user industries.
• Environmental concerns
• Rising demand for substitution products such as bio-based polymers
Top Segmentation about Extrusion Coating Market:
• Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
• Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
• Polypropylene (PP)
• Plastic Films
• Aluminium Foils
• Liquid Packaging
• Flexible Packaging
• North America
o United Kingdom
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key questions answered in the report:
• What will the market growth rate of Extrusion Coating Market in 2024?
• What are the key factors driving the Global Extrusion Coating Market?
• Who are the key manufacturers in Extrusion Coating Market space?
• What are the market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the Extrusion Coating Market?
• What are sales, revenue, and price analysis of top manufacturers of Extrusion Coating Market?
• Who are the distributors, traders and dealers of Extrusion Coating Market?
• What are the Core Materials Market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Extrusion Coating Market industry?
• What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by types and applications of Extrusion Coating Market?
• What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by regions of Extrusion Coating Market industry?
For More Information Visit@ databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-extrusion-coa...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex bu
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1141109 • Views: 674More releases