|07-20-2018 04:37 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Virus Filtration Market 2024: Dominated By General Electric, Danaher Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Lonza Group, Sigma-Aldrich, Sartorius AG, Charles River Laboratories, Agilent Technologies
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
databridgemarketresearch.com adds “Global Virus Filtration Market – Research Demand, Growth, Opportunities, Analysis of Top Key Players and Forecast to 2024” To Its Research Database.
Viruses are microscopic organisms which are observable under microscope. Viruses are contagious and have ability to replicate themselves inside the other living organisms. Viruses are mostlycontaminating all the life forms, such as plants, animals, and microbes, which includes archaeaand bacteria.
Click Here for Free Sample Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
The global virus filtration market accounted to USD 2.5 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 12.5% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
• By product the global virus filtration market is segmented into kits and reagents, filtration systems, services, and others.
• On the basis of application the global virus filtration market is segmented intobiologicals, medical devices, water purification, and air purification.
• Biologicals are further sub-segmented into vaccines and therapeutics, blood and blood products, cellular and gene therapy products, tissue and tissue products, and stem cell products.
• On the basis of technology the global virus filtration market is segmented intofiltration, and chromatography.
• On the basis of end-user the global virus filtration market is segmented into pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, contract research organizations, academic research institutes, and medical device companies.
• On the basis of geography, global virus filtration market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Request for Table of Content, Figures and Tables Visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-virus-filtr...
Virus Filtration is the important and robust process of the elimination of virus particles.This is an effective virus removal tool and a significant practice in the manufacturing of biological products with benefitsof the simple operability and negligible harm to the yield. Virus filtration process is usually carried outas a last purification step for any production process.
Some of the major players operating in global virus filtration market are
General Electric, Danaher, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Lonza, Sigma-Aldrich Co., Sartorius AG, Charles River Laboratories International, Inc., QIAGEN, Agilent Technologies, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Wuxi Pharmatech (Cayman) Inc., Asahi Kasei Corporation, Merck & Co., Inc.,F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd,Pfizer Inc., Hospitech, CSL Behring, Illumina, Inc., Eppendorf AG, PromoCell GmbH, HiMedia Laboratories, Corning Incorporated, BD, Biospherix, Ltd, VWR Lab Products Pvt. Ltd., DWK Life Sciences Inc., and Novogene Corporationamong others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Current and future of global virus filtration market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
• The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
• Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
• The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Read more about the Global Virus Filtration Market Report Visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-virus-filtrat...
Global Bioburden Testing Market – Trends and Forecast to 2024
Global Bioburden Testing Market, By Test Type (Aerobic, Anaerobic, Fungi, Spore), By Product Type (Instruments (PCR, Automated Microbial Identification Systems, Microscopes, Others), Consumables (Kits & Strips, Reagents, Others), By Technology (Microbial Filter Method, Advanced Colorimetric Method, Plate Count Method, Rapid Testing), By Application (Raw Material Testing, In-Process Testing, Medical Device Testing, Pharmaceutical & Cosmetic Testing, Food and Beverage Testing), By End-User (Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Industrial, Food & Beverages), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East Asia) – Trends and Forecast to 2024
Report Access: databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-bioburden-tes...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavours to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1138397 • Views: 658More releases