|07-20-2018 04:12 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Cancer Tumor Profiling Market by Top Key Vendors Analysis (Qiagen N.V., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc., HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc., Genomic Health Inc., Caris Life Sciences, Helomics Corp., NanoString Technologies Inc.)
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Cancer Tumor Profiling Market Research Report 2018-2025 by Competitors, Regional Analysis, Product Types, End Users and Application provides information on Pricing, Market Analysis, Shares, Forecast, and Company Profiles for key Industry participants.
Global Cancer Tumor Profiling Market accounted to USD 25,318 million in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 18.3% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Get Free Sample Report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Data Bridge Market Research Adds “Global Cancer Tumor Profiling Market– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025” new report to its research database. The report spread No of Pages: 350 No of Figures: 60 No of Tables: 220 in it.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Technological advancements for identifying the cancer tumors.
• Increasing the cancer incidences.
• Increase in demand for next generation sequencing technique in cancer profiling.
• Lack of Skilled Professionals and Infrastructure
• Growth in demand of personalized medicines
• Increase in the use of biomarkers in tumor profiling.
• Availability of Funding for Cancer Research
Major Market Competitors:
Some of the major players operating in global cancer tumor profiling market are
• Illumina, Inc.,
• Qiagen N.V.,
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG,
• NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc.,
• HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc.,
• Genomic Health Inc. ,
• Caris Life Sciences,
• Helomics Corp.,
• NanoString Technologies, Inc.,
• Oxford Gene Technology,
• Hologic, Inc.,
• Siemens Medical Solutions USA Inc.,
• Personal Genome Diagnostics, Inc.,
• FOUNDATION MEDICINE, INC.,
• Contextual Genomics,
• Perthera, Inc.,
• Boreal Genomics Inc.,
• Biotheranostics and
• Proteome Sciences among others.
Inquiry Before buying: databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
The global cancer tumor profiling market is segmented by technology into:-
• Next-Generation Sequencing,
• Polymerase Chain Reaction,
• In Situ Hybridization and Microarray.
o Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization And
o Chromogenic In Situ Hybridization.
By Technique the market is segmented in:-
• Epigenetics and
By Application the market is segmented into:-
• Personalized Medicine,
• Biomarker Discovery,
• Prognostics and
• Research Applications.
This report focuses on the cancer tumor profiling in Global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Current and future of global radiology services market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
• The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
• Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
• The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Cancer Tumor Profiling Market assists clients to manage and mitigate risks of corporate non-compliance Innovative techniques coupled with years of professional experience help ease administrative burdens across functional and geographical boundaries. The report begins from overview of Industry Chain structure, and describes industry environment, then analyses market size and forecast of Corporate Secretarial Services by product, region and application, in addition, this report introduces market competition situation among the vendors and company profile, besides, market price analysis and value chain features are covered in this report.
The global cancer tumor profiling market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global cancer tumor profiling market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Access Full Report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-cancer-tumor-...
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1138369 • Views: 578More releases